chapter 3

(Bailey's pov)
After Corbyn told me not to tell the guys so I walk back to the guys and they ask if I seen Corbyn and i said no but then Jonah,Daniel,zach, dad and me hear a boo and we jump and then turn around and it was Corbyn, then we went inside and dad ask if I and the others id we were hungry so we said yes and was think what we want that when zach said Taco Bell we all said yes and got in the car, as Jonah was driving I ask dad what is Taco Bell and he said it was a place where they have Taco's and you can get what ever you what to it, then we got their we went inside and ordered princess what would you like dad ask so I said a soft taco with cheese and nachos and cheese ok princess dad said when corbyn name was called he got the food and we all ate our food and were home, dad said I can stay up of a little bit till 7:30.
When it was 7:30 uncle corbyn said to get ready for bed so I did as he said after I was done getting ready of bed dad picked me up and carryed me to his and corbyn room and put me in his bed (which I mean Jack's bed because Bailey is Jack's adopted daughter) and dad went to the bathroom and get change for bed and got in with me and so i started getting sleepy that went dad said goodnight baby girl I love you then i said goodnight daddy I love you too and i let the darkness takeover and went to sleep.