Ch.18-Surprise

"(Y/N)?" I heard Bethra, knocking on my door. "Yes?" I asked. She opened the door. "(Y/N), I... Are you okay?" She asked, seeing me curled up on my side on the bed. "No, I'm not. I wish this wouldn't be a thing here" I answered. "Oh... Oh I see. It's that time huh?" she said. "...yeaah" I answered. "I'll get you something to sooth the pain. And there should be some pads in the cupboard in the bathroom, feel free to take what you need" she said, and left to her room again. I thanked her, and got up to make sure this mess doesn't get any worse.

A few minutes later, Bethra stepped into my room again with another potion. "I know that your world, you have pills. But here we have to take other measures" she said, handing me the lavender potion. "I've tried my best to make it as appetizing as possible, so I flavored it with some cocoa" she said. I drained the bottle. "Hmm, tastes like molten chocolate" I said. "It should kick in, in about 5 to 10 minutes" she said. I thanked her, handing the empty bottle. There was another knock on my door. "It's open" I answered. The door opened, and Emanuel stepped in with a cup of tea. "Here's your Chorus tea. Also, master wanted to see you" he said, handing me the cup. "Thanks, tell him I'll be there when I finish the tea" I said, already knowing where I should go. "Of course" he answered, and left. I sat down by my desk, and Bethra sat down on the desk. "You know, even if this is literal paradise for me. I could go without the bleeding" I said. "Feel you" she answered.

I finished my tea, and let Bethra finish her story about some explorer she's seen. Laughing when she said she terrified them. "Whelp, I should get going. I wouldn't want Him to wait" I said. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll see you" she said, and left to her room, while I used the other door to get out to the hallway. I went around the hallways to get to the other side. "Evening Zatho" I said as I passed him. "(Y/N)! I've been meaning to ask you" he said, following me. "What is it?" I asked. "I've found a few new spells, and I need your help" he said. "You know what happens if you try to hurt me" I answered. "These aren't attacks. They're for defense, like healing and... defense" he answered. "I guess I could help you, but why can't you use them on yourself?" I asked. "They're supportive. Meaning that I can only use them on other people, also I'm somewhat dead already so..." he said. "And you just have to choose me" I said. "You are the most mortal here" He said. "I'm the only human here" I answered. "True" he said. I didn't notice that I had reached my destination, until I heard "Took you long enough" from Hero. "I hope you're not planning anything Zatho" he said, with a light glare at the wither skeleton. "Don't worry, he won't hurt me. And if he does, I won't stop you from hurting him" I answered. "Good" he said. Not sure if he answered to not hurting me, or me allowing Him to hurt him. Oh well. "You needed something?" I asked. "If you want to, I can take you to the overworld" he said. "Wait. Like. Just like that? Or is there something you need?" I asked. "I just thought it'd be nice to spend some time where it's not raining" he said, looking out the window. Why won't you look at that. It's storming. "I guess we could, I just need to do something about these cramps. The potion did take away the worst of it" I said. "Oh come on. it's not that bad, now is it?" I asked. "I mean I-" he started. "You wanna know how it FEELS?!" I continued. He sighed. "(Y/N) please-" he said, with his face in his hand. "WELL THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!" I said. He looked back up, seeing me with 7 swords, 3 in each of my hands, and one in my mouth. I lunged forward, pointing all the swords at his stomach at once. He dodged it. "Okay I'm sorry!" he said, putting his hands up. "Don't ever mention it again" I said, pointing a sword at his face. "Let's just get going" he said.

Bethra POV.

I was looking around for (Y/N). I want her to know that I put a couple more potions in her room. "Hey Zatho" I said, as I passed him reading a spell book. He looked up. "Hey, Beth" he answered. "Seen (Y/N) anywhere? I can't find her" I told him. "Didn't Herobrine take her to the overworld?" He answered. "Wait like... just like that? Or does he need anything?" I asked. "He said it would be nice to spend some time outside of the rain" he answered. "Oh... oh I see" I said, smirking. Knowing what's happening.