31.

~Dark Lillie~ chapter thirty-one

Sawyer’s P.O.V

"señor ¿me oyes señor?" A voice broke me out of the darkness. I heard a bunch of noises going on around me. Sirens, other cars. My eyes flash open and I realize I’m in an ambulance. Shit, this wasn’t good. If we were being brought to a hospital they’ll track us there. Not to mention I don’t have the best relationship with the law. I try getting up but the paramedic struggled with me talking loudly in Spanish.

"está bien, señor, por favor, tiene que quedarse donde está-"

"My friends, where are they?" So many thoughts were racing through my head all at once. I had forgotten he probably couldn’t understand what I was saying.

"son mis amigos ¿de acuerdo? ¿dónde están?" Living in Mexico had its perks.

"allí en otra ambulancia, que no se ve tan mal, pero hay que sentarse a favor," (There in another ambulance, they didn’t look too bad, but you need to sit down please)"

I calmed down a little bit. But we were still in some deep shit. We had to get out as soon as we could. I tried looking for them as soon as they wheeled me in. I wasn’t too bad, scraps and bruises but that’s about it. As soon as they left me alone to go get a doctor I get up, immediately looking for Danielle and Zayn. I didn’t have to look far. They were in the room next to me. They didn’t look too bad, no worse then me. Zayn looked a little more banged up but over all, fine.

"Guys, we need to go." Zayn was already helping Danielle up as I spoke.

I peek around the corner making sure we had a clear escape. That’s when I see Chaz. I curse silently under my breath. He was talking to the receptionist, probably trying to figure out where we were.

"We have a problem." I jester.

"How the fuck?" Zayn hisses.

"There’s got to be another way out. Like an emergency exit or something?" Danielle gushes. I could tell she was nervous.

"Doesn’t matter where we go, but we cant in this room."

We all new why as we saw Chaz and some of his buddies make there way closer to us. We take off trying to be discreet. None of us had any idea where we were going, just turning certain corners, going down hallways. Wouldn’t be long till we caught the attention of a nurse or someone either. But we finally found a back exit just in time, which led to a back parking garage.

"How the hell are we suppose to get out of here without a car?" Dani asks running her fingers threw her hair.

"That wouldn’t be a problem if you hadn’t crashed it." I mumble. I feel her glare at me but I focus on finding a solution. 

"Zayn?" She says watching him hop onto someone’s car. That could work.

"Lets go," I say pulling her to the car as he wired it to start.

"Don’t touch me Sawyer." She yanks away getting into the backseat.

"Are you sure you can drive man? You look a little worse then us."

"I’m fine." I could he wasn’t. Something was bothering him. We were already driving on the main roads but I had a feeling we should rest soon.

"Maybe we should pull over."

"We can’t."

"Zayn, I can tell your in pain, if we stop at a motel for a little bit, just to rest, they wont catch up to us that fast."

I could tell he pondered it.

"There’s a motel at the next exit. Its better then crashing the car again."

He finally sighs and nods.

"Just for a rest."

( A/N: I know this chapter is boring as fuck and short, but bare with me. It needed to be here.)

Dark Lillieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें