Ch 2 - Thrice

I hope everyone likes how the backstories of every character is turning out. Even Kokoa not being a hard ass anymore. But really who you need to worry about is you. Two houses, job kids, and two jobs. Money and transportation issue or not this is a rough match of every single day. How do you handle it?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You were waking up to a cup of cold brewed tea and the kids eating breakfast. Storm and Sky were almost ready to leave for Kindergarten which meant you had an hour to show and report to the Snow Preistess. You say at the table making sure the twins were ready to go. Bags stocked up, homework finished, and lunches packed.

"Hey Pops think you'll be home tonight?" Asked Storm.

"Depends on your Uncle Tsukoon. I'll try of course."

"Please Daddy?" Asked Sky.

"I'll do my best. It's hard on Mondays. But if we're all good and you two do well, who knows. A trip to the human world for lunch maybe?"

The twins gasped with stars in their eyes. "Pretty please?"

"Easy now trouble twins. Those eyes don't call the shots. Behavior does. Now low fives for Dad. What do ya say?" They give you the low fives in unison. "That's right. Be good you two."

"Bye Ma. Dad."

"Bye Mommy. Daddy hope to see you tonight."

"Same sweetheart. Bye now." You watch them walk off until they are out of sight. You smiled and sip your tea as your wife hugs behind you. "I hope work is light."

"Monday is breezy or hectic isn't it Rainer."

You sigh. "Coin flip." You put your cup down and hug Mizore. "But I am glad I love this life."

"Really?"

"Yes. I believe the Aono castle is a bit of a drive but other than that I'm good. As soon as Kokoa and Yukari are done with school it'll be easier. But likewise the houses are paid, car is paid, overhead is paid. Honestly between our lady and Tsukune I might retire at 50. But it's a grind."

"Oh Raindrop you make me so happy. I miss you when you are gone. Yes seeing the girls and their kids is nice but not seeing you is stressful. You work so hard and need love. Hope I give it to you."

"We've been married five years. No complaints. I love you. We have beautiful twins together. And your parents are great. Even your Dad has been more talkative and he's the quiet type."

"Six. And your father?" (Be careful people.)

"Until the powder is cleaned no dice. He's stupid and arrogant. I will offer that chance but if I blows it he's cut off. End of story."

"Fair. Very fair. So this week what needs to be done?"

"I got to supervise the Yokai expansion, drive at least one of the wives home, and who knows what I do in this region."

"Worst case I'll save you a plate."

"Worst case the kids are asleep to 'save water' my Snow Bunny."

"You're such a naughty boy."

"I try Dear. Anyways you got everything covered? Need to go shopping? Bills due? Anything?"

Mizore flicks the switch on the lights off. "Me however, I'm due. Leaving me all alone until the kids get back. I crave a hard, very hard working man." She kissed your neck.