she didn't take to kindly to that "WHAT!?" she didn't find that pleasing for her own reasons, much like finding a way to somehow to give someone powers like her and replace her "just in case you think we're trying to replace you after the recordings we get don't worry about them, we're not" he said grabbing a chart graph out of the file "energy signatures isn't enough to find a way to give someone else strong esper powers like yours and also a bad idea some of the scientists said it would be dangerous if we did" he hoped it helped calm her down but the look on her face didn't exactly show she is "you mean you were gonna try to?" she asked.

He chuckled nervously "anyways after you flew over City-Z, the satellite notice the same energy signatures there but we thought it just left overpower you had after moving a heavy object but it was….different" this is something that actually peaked her interest. She used her telekinesis to grab the paper in his hand and brought it over to her.

The image was kinda like heat signatures over the map but the colored areas that were green were the energy she left behind as she flew by in the sky, her power would leak out since she used her telekinesis to levitate but would disappear after a few seconds.

"we took a closer look and saw it was different than yours"

She looked closely and noticed a different color in the photo, bright blue color. It seemed she flew over the place where it was coming from "the energy is like yours but a little different" he explained. She picked up the rest of the papers from the file that is still laid opened. The rest of it was basically information, such as energy readings from Tatsumaki and the mysterious one, and pictures of areas where it came. An apartment complex.

"we want you to go and see what it is if it's another esper than it would a great addition to the Hero Association"

"What? Are you trying to replace me?" her eyes glowed brightly as everything in the room lit up "n-no, of course not," he said hoping to prevent her to cause any more damage. She huffed and calmed down, again. She stayed quiet through the rest of the time listening to him, the only left was the exact location she needs to go to. A picture isn't enough for her to know where it is and plus she doesn't want to waste an entire day looking for a single building. Especially since it's an apartment.

"Don't worry the search will be easy, they're only three people occupying the apartment building, the entire city has been turned into a ghost town after the levels rose of monster activities"

"Hm, ok fine I'll go and look for the esper….. tomorrow"

"B-But we want you to look now! Please, Ms.Tornado!"

She just ignored his yelling and just floated over him and out of the room after the doors slide open. She had her own reasons to just abruptly leave which is because of how long she had to wait in that room. She had plans for today and hoped that the debriefing would take only half an hour. Now she's gonna be late for her appointment, as she would call it.

(TIMESKIP)

Rubble floated around in the air, all was covered in light blue energy. It was like when Tatsumaki power when uses her telekinesis. It all slowly floated towards an area of the road that was completely wrecked with cement pointed out of the ground which showed something heavy landed hard in that spat, the rest was small holes in the ground and major cracks.

"Jesus Saitama, how come you didn't try to suppress the amount of destruction the monster was causing?"

"Sorry, I was thinking of what to make tonight"

The man Saitama just spoke to shake his head as he repaired the road with his unnatural power "that's no excuse man" this was getting tiring of Saitama asking him multiple times a day to help repair destroyed public property. Saitama found out a while ago that the reason he got little pay from Hero Association is mainly that the destruction that's left behind his battles with the monsters. Luckily he came across the guy that is helping him repair the roads with his cool esper powers, (Y/N) (L/N), the story of how they've met is very typical and common actually. They were old friends back in middle school and although high school, until they went their separate ways when Saitama settled with his high school degree and (Y/N), continued and gone to a university.