MR. MARTIN'S ONE TRUE QUEST

You have all read and marveled at the amazing, epic story of Mr. Martin's one true love. If not, get a life and go read it. But if so....be prepared for the story of the century. The breathtaking sequel that tells the tale of how Mr. Martin went from having his future told, to teaching at a middle school. 'Mr. Martins one true quest' begins now......

It was a normal day of 7th grade for the girls. Steph, Ava, and Megan were about to head to science class, probably the weirdest class of all. They had been told today would be an extra special class. Assuming a lab, the girls walked in but only found a candle lit classroom and a single, solitary stool in the middle. This was Mr. Martin's class however so strange was the new normal. They walked in and took their seats. And by seats I mean the ground because for some reason all the desks and chairs were gone. Soon all of the other students walked in as well, and as they also were used to Mr. Martin's...special personality, did not question anything.

The bell rung but Mr. Martin had not yet appeared. Ten minutes passed and still no sign of him. "What's taking him so long today?" Steph asked, she was genuinely concerned because she for some reason, really liked learning. "Maybe he fell in a toilet." Megan suggested. She was less concerned because she forgot to do her homework. Steph was not pleased. Ava on the other hand just shrugged, "No teacher no work." But no sooner than these words had been uttered the door burst open and in marched a shadowed figure wearing a cape.

"Hi Mr. Martin." the class chorused. This was his daily entrance. "Where were you?" someone yelled out. "I fell into a toilet." Mr. Martin replied and went to sit on the stool. "Knew it." Megan whispered. "So what's up with all of the fancy schmancy lights and whatnot?" Ava asked. Mr. Martin threw his cape back and ran his fingers through his almost nonexistent hair. "Today we will not be doing a lesson." Steph groaned. "Today I will be telling you young chilluns a story I have not told in 50 years. Because as you all know, I won't be around forever and someone has to know before i'm gone." "You're dying???" Megan called out. The teacher glared at her, "Of course not but you're not going to be in 7th grade forever now are you?" "Oh" Ava then muttered something about how we are all technically dying but no one heard her. Mr. Martin continued,

"You all know the story of course about my one true love, frisk." "Courtesy of us." Steph called out and pointed to Megan and Ava. The rest of the class cheered which is why you know this is the 13th dimension. They would never cheer for us in real life. "What you do not know is what has been eating away at me for many years. The story of how I got this fate rather than the one with my soulmate, Frisk." It was true no one had heard this part of the story. Sometimes one or two people might have wondered about how exactly Mr. Martin's life went downhill but had not questioned it further, since no one really cared that much. "To begin we must go back in time......

It was 2 months since the adventure of the double daters and Matpat the theorist. It was as Barney had foreseen, Mabel and AJ had grown closer and closer as more time went by. However, at the moment, Mabel was on her way to a place called Gravity Falls, and AJ was starting his Youtube channel. He didn't think it would go anywhere though. Mr. Martin's life had barely changed. The only thing different was that he was sitting in a place called Hari's ice cream store, awaiting the arrival of Frisk, his date. He had not seen Frisk since the summoning of Barney and was worried Frisk was a bit overwhelmed by it all. Though it is hard to tell. Frisk has like zero emotions. Which was why he was surprised when Frisk sent him a letter telling him to meet him at this ice cream shop. Technically it wasn't a date then. Mr. Martin is just thirsty.

"Like Jason Derulo!" Steph yelled out. Mr. Martin glared at Steph who looked quite terrified under the death stare of an angry Mr. Martin. "Why would you interrupt me???? For Jason Derulo???" "He is pretty thirsty." Steph muttered. The class, previously dazed, were now snapped awake by this change of action. "We should give him some water." Megan suggested. Some people nodded. "IT COULD BE OUR NEXT PETITION!!!" Ava yelled out. There were many shouts of 'yeah!' "Enough!" Mr. Martin roared. "No more petitions!" He never looked less happy to have ended up teaching at a middle school. "I'll continue now....