“As soon as you like!” Taehyung said grinning excitedly.

Wonwoo went inside Raven’s that day to look for Jennie. He wanted to ask her out to watch some drive thru movies like what they usually do in New Zealand back then but he couldn’t find her in the restaurant so she asked around. He found Tzuyu cleaning the tables and asked her.

“Um, Hi…”

Tzuyu almost jumped in place when she heard his voice.

“What is wrong with you and why are you talking to me?”

“You’re Tzuyu right? Um, I didn’t know you work here too.”

“I just started a few days ago. If you’re looking for your fiancée, she just left like 10 minutes ago with bad boy Suga.” Tzuyu was going to go on with the cleaning when an evil thought came across her mind. She wanted to see Wonwoo’s reaction if…

“You know, they kind of looked good together. I mean, Suga Oppa’s into hiphop and I think Jennie’s into that same style as well.”

“Psh, I happen to like hiphop too. I rap really good you know and…don’t tell Jen-jen I said that.” He said when he realized he just confessed a secret.

“Ah, didn’t I mention that they’re going off to some province…together…just the two of them…” Tzuyu eyed him and raised an eyebrow.

Wonwoo was masking his reaction well but his tone of voice gave him away.

“Do you serve cappuccino around here…” He said his pitch slightly going up.

“Sorry Sir, we only serve teas.” She said picking up the dirty plates from the other table.

Wonwoo shook his head and walk his way out the door when Jungkook entered with a bouquet on his hand.

He looked over to where Wonwoo is and looked at Tzuyu.

“What happened to him?”

Tzuyu shrugged and her eyes dart down to the flowers. “Did you finally kill your sadistic uncle?”

Jungkook ignored her and looked for Jungyeon. “Where’s Jungyeonie? I’m going to give her this.”

“That’s for her?!?! Have you lost your mind????”

Jungkook just childishly stuck a tongue out on her.

“Why Tzuyu? What’s wrong with him giving me flowers?” Jungyeon said coming out from the kitchen.

Tzuyu suddenly realized what she just said. She totally meant it the other way.

“N-no, nothing, it’s just…come on its Jungkook! He might be all that but he’s BTS’ maknae. He’s evil! He probably has the worst skeletons in the closet. He’s the least person you want to date!”

Jungkook looked at Jungyeon and looked down feeling guilty about Tzuyu’s accusations.

“Trust me you don’t want to go out with him.” Tzuyu said. She genuinely cares for Jungyeon and based on her experience dating Jungkook, he’s not exactly boyfriend material. He’s vain and he only thinks of himself!

Jungyeon stepped closer to Tzuyu with her arms crossed.

“Hey newbie, I need you to fried some chickens. I’m going out.” Jungyeon said taking of her work robes and facing Jungkook. “Is that for me?” She said looking at the bouquet.

Jungkook pursed his lips and lend her the flowers.

“Come on, I’ll treat you some ice cream cake.” She said receiving the flowers.