another A/N

Hi! If you're reading this, it's been like 3 years since I updated, and I feel like I owe you guys an apology, and an explination. First, I'm very sorry.

Secondly, my reasons for not updating:

-this is my junior year in high school, and during my freshman year I kinda stopped working on it, because I was constantly so busy and stressed lol

-extracericular activities took up a lot of my time

- I kinda stopped actively watching naruto for a while, but I hope to start back up again

-last but not least, as I discovered new shows that I get emotionally involved in, I started comming up with ideas for, and writing new stories! Here are some:

Ayame and Akame.

They were strange to say the least. Akame was older by a year but they looked exactly the same -until Akame cut her hair, that is. Their personalities were polar opposites.

Ayame liked bright colors,
Akame liked dark colors

Ayame liked pop music,
Akame liked rock.

Ayame smiled and was shy,
Akame was stoic and blunt.

Follow these sisters in their journey, through quests for personal space, friends, school and...- wait love?!
~~~~~~

Before the Galaxy Garrison sent Shiro and the Holt men on the Kerberos Mission, they decided they need to send someone ahead to plant a robot to take samples, and to make sure the planet was safe

Apon finding the planet uninhabited, Ishi Kuroko (affectionately known as Kuro to her friends) gave the all clear. As she began making preparations for the Kerberos Mission Team to arrive and making sure she was ready to return with them (her ship functioned as the robot probe) she was totally unaware of the danger lurking just beyond the horizon.

A year and a half later, the fate of the entire galaxy weighs of the shoulders of 25 year old Ishi, her friend Shiro, her adoptive sister Heather, four teenagers, and two aliens. Join them in their struggles to free the galaxy of Zarkon's harsh dictatorship. Many things might become obsticales for them along the way- even something like love could possible spell their doom because Ishi loved them, and Ishi would do anything for them....even if it meant her life.

"We have Calcium in our bones, Iron in our veins.
Carbon in our souls, and Nitrogen in our brains.
93 percent Stardust, with souls made of flames.
We are all just stars that have people names."

COMMING SOON

Status: BEING WRITTEN

~~~~~

Ash jiko is a (currently) 17 year old world-wide known detective

Ash jiko is a (currently) 17 year old world-wide known detective. she's been through a lot- like her parents murder (which she solved right after it happened). she's heard about a detective- jimmy kudo- who is also 17, in the next town over. she's wanted to meet him ever since she heard of him. although she doesn't know that he has always looked up to her since they were both 10 and she solved and caught her parents murderer and wanted to meet her too. Follow along as these two detectives meet, get in trouble, shrunk, and maybe even fall in love on the way, in.......another kid detective!

~~
So, if you'd like, you can check those out! 

I promise I'll try to write more on this, but it's difficult with everything going on, and the fact that I've kinda lost interest. BUT this was my first story, and you guys are so wonderful, that I'll continue to try and write it :)

~ilovegaara