"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you honey," Brantley drawled before taking his shot and grinning at me. "You sticking around for the show?"

"Yep," I said giving him a flirty smile and throwing an elbow in Ben's ribs. "I promised this jackass I would before I have to catch a flight later."

"Flight?" he murmured stepping closer to me. "Where to?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I answered with a wink.

"I'd be down to finding out after the show," he said looking into my eyes. I could hear Ben groan as the guy I had been introduced to as Jesse started laughing. I heard another voice call out and jumped breaking his stare.

"Alright boys," the man said. Its time.

"Well, time to go to work darlin," Brantley said giving me a soft smile and squeezing my hand one more time. I jumped with the spark I felt. Damn. I had just met this man and he made my knees week. He turned and headed towards the door with the other guys following him. Ben looped an arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head and pointed at PJ.

"Stick close to PJ and he will keep an eye on you if you want to be down close to the stage Cass," he said with a smile.

"Sounds good," I said returning his smile. "Kick ass."

"Always!" Ben called over his shoulder as he jogged towards the stage.

"Ready Cassie?" PJ asked giving me a grin. I nodded and started to follow him.

"Ready as I will ever be," I answered with a laugh. "Ben has told me it can get kind of rowdy."

"Yes mam," he said with a booming laugh as he pointed to an open spot to the side of the stage. "It can."

I made my way to lean against the stage and jumped when a booming guitar rift kicked off as Ben started pounding on his drums. Lord, he looked awesome up there. I was proud of him. He'd sent me the CD's for Brantley I just hadn't really slowed down to listen to them yet all the way through.

Man was talented I knew that. Not to mention hot as hell. I watched Brantley run around the stage and was amazed at the mans energy. They wrapped up the song and he was handed a guitar. With a nod at Ben he started to strum. I got lost watching his hands expertly play the strings. I was mesmerized listening to his voice live.

She says

"Look baby I'm a rock star"

Grabs my old guitar

Playin' it upside down

Dancin' around

In front of our TV

I can't see the ballgame

So I just wave my lighter and say

Yeah, rock on baby

I'd rather watch you anyway

But when you're done

Can I come backstage

And get you to sign your name

On that Zeppelin shirt of mine you're wearin'

I'll never wash that thing again

I couldn't help it my heart skipped a beat as he opened his eyes and turned his head slightly to lock eyes with me. Brantley slung his guitar around to his back. He gave me a wink before launching into the chorus and picking his mic up off the stand and walking towards me. My eyes grew wide as he squatted down and reached for my hand and sang the chorus looking into my eyes.

Yeah but she's my kinda crazy

The little games she plays

Lord they'll never get old

She's too cute to get on my last nerve

The way she throws her little fits

Pokin' out her lip and bitin' mine when we kiss

There ain't a fight that she can't win

That's my baby

And she's my kinda crazy

He gave me another wink and blew a kiss at me before moving back to the middle of the stage. Every so often his eyes would drift towards mine and I noticed a couple girls standing in front of the middle of the stage give me dirty looks. I shrugged at one redhead and lifted my eyebrow in challenge.

I can't help it if I seemed to have caught the man's attention for the night. I had a on a fitted black t-shirt that had CASH written on the front in big white letters with a pair of tight jeans and my boots. I knew I had to catch a plan out for an audition in a few hours so I hadn't been overly worried about what I looked like tonight. At least all of my assets were covered.......unlike some people.