Bsm he likes your twin more

Bsm: he likes your twin more

Harry:

You're 14

You and your twin amber were in your shared room when there was a knock on the door in your brother Harry walks in. You jump up to hug him but he walks past you staight to amber. "hey ambyy i missed you so much!!" He said "i missed you more haz!" you watched as they wouldn't let go of eachother. You felt left out so you began to read a book untill you heard harry say he had a pressent for amber. "omg haz!" She yelled as she hold up her brand new iphone 5s. "waht about me haz? did you bring anything for me?" you asked hopefully. He looked anoyed at you abd gave you a fake smile "yeah i did i brought a cooky from the starbucks with me for you but on my way here i got hungry, so i just have this wrapper for you" he gave you the paper wrapper where ones was a cooky. "oh okay.." you say sad. You grabbed your book and walked down stairs and sat at the kitchen counter while your mum was cooking "hey sweety" "hey" she turned around because you weren't your crazy out going self "what's wrong? aren't you happy Harry is home?" you sighed and began to silently cry "oh sweety don't cry just tell me what happend" "he doesn't love me.." "who doesn't love you?" "harry.." your mum looked at you like you were crazy. "I'm shure he loves you sweety just talk to him" you took your mum's advice and walked upstairs to talk to harry, you were yust about to walk in the room when you heard your name being said. "(Y\N) is so anoying! Like every time i come home she won't leave me alone, no wonder you're my favorite sister" you heard Harry say with that you ran outside, that wasn't the smartest thing you could do that came in your mind as you saw a figure walking towards you...

Niall:

You're 15-16

Today was the day you turned 16!! That means you will get a sweet 16 with your twin bethany. Bethany and you were very close so you didn't mind at all. Even your brother Niall would come to the party, you were so exited! You were all dresed up in your party outfit and Bethany also looked stunnig. "You look beautiful Beth!" Niall said as the two os you walked down the stairs. "Thanks Nialler, but (Y\N) looks way better than me" Bethany said and you smiled at her. Niall gave you the look and shrugged. You looked down a little dissapointed that Niall didn't think you looked beautiful but you didn't think much of it. As the party started William walked towards you, you had a crush on him as long as you remembered so you started to freak out a little inside. "hey william" "hey (Y\N)" he said with a smile. After a long time of dancing he started to lean in and you started to kiss till you heard Niall yel, you two pulled away and looked at him and saw he was yelling at you "you fucking slut! You know how much Beth likes him and you just throw yourself at him! I bet you kissed every single guy in here just because you like to whore around don't you?!" when he's done yelling you were full on crying and ran upstairs.

Zayn:

You're 17

Your life was misserable! you were bullied all your high school years for being smart. The main cause? your twin sister Dana. She was a real bitch.
She called you names and was one of the reasons you were depressed.. You didn't have any friends so most of the time you were with your brother Zayn, but that faded away after he got real famous. You two still hang out (the boys and you all together) but Zayn seemed to ignore you all the time, so when you were down you turned to Niall. Niall was your best friend and later became more then just friends. In the beginning of the relationshipyou helt it a secret from Zayn scared of what he migjt think. But when Dana didn't stop to make fun of you how you would never get a boyfriend it just flipt out, and Zayn just happend to walk by while this took place. You've never seen him this mad.. "just because your to ugly to get a boyfriend and your so fucking desparete doesn't mean you can go after my best friend you whore! Take a look at Dana that's how it's supposed to be! do you see her whoring around with my best friend?!" he yelled at you "Zayn how could you say such things to you own sister!" Niall says as ge walks in and runs towards you to comfort you. "c'mon Niall you can't be serieus?! (Y\N) is so facking ugly! If you go for one of my sisters go for the better, prittier, smarter one not the fat pig!" Zay said laughing. Niall looked at him with disbelieve and you ran upstairs to your bathroom. you hear Niall's pleads to open the door but you zone him out. You can't take it anymore, you take a handfull sleeping pills and swallow them all. you fall to the ground as Niall bangs the door open.

I'll do Louis and Liam's another time 'cause i'm realy tired haha

Vote if you think i should make a part 2 or not xx

~Jules~