♪ 7 - Insane ♪

Start from the beginning

After we tried practicing, me and Hyun Sik hyung went to find the Music Producer to create the music for Insane. "You know, you didn't have to follow me" I told Hyun Sik hyung. "Ani, I'm your op- I mean hyung so I ought to take care of you" said Hyun Sik hyung. "Really? If so I would have ask the others to follow" I scoffed and continued searching for the Music Producer.

After much turns and all, we finally found the Recording Room and a music producer in there. "Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun BtoBui maknae NYoung ibnida. Isaram je hyeong Im Hyun Sik ibnida. (Hello, I am BtoB's maknae NYoung. This person is my hyung Im Hyun Sik - formal language)" I said to the music producer.

"Ommo annyeong. Nan Song Jae Yun (송재윤) ibnida. Manaseo bangawoyo [만아서 반가워요](I'm Song Jae Yun. Nice to meet you)" introduce the music producer name Jae Yun.

"Hyung, we need your help to rearrange this music. Its our comeback song." Said Hyun Sik hyung. "Ahh yes, I've heard about your comeback. Let me see the lyrics please." Requested Jae Yun hyung and I handed him the lyrics.

"Hmm, interesting... Arraseo, it'll just take me 2 hours to arrange this piece prior there's no other schedule for me." Said Jae Yun hyung. "Geureom hyung, we'll come and get it from you tomorrow morning" said Hyun Sik hyung and we left.

We headed back to the studio and saw the guys there. "What you guys doing not practicing?" Hyun Sik hyung as we enter the studio. "Oh Hyun Sik ah..." Said Eun Kwang hyung. Just then, my eyes landed on a broken bracelet. "Who's bracelet is that?" I ask. Just then, Hyun Sik hyung's eyes were filled with furry and sadness. And Hyun Sik hyung suddenly ran out of the studio. "HYUN SIK AH/HYUN SIK HYUNG!" We shouted but he never turned back and we started to search for him.

Jung Il Hoon

"That was great practice. Now let's take a break" said Eun Kwang hyung. Phew, I was getting tired. I didn't know NYoung could write lyrics and his rapping is good as well. "Hyungs, I'm going to find a music producer to arrange this music. I'll be back" said NYoung and we nodded and soon Hyun Sik hyung followed him.

"What shall we do while waiting for them?" Ask Peniel hyung. "Shall we play a game of Randal Dance?" Suggested Sung Jae. "Oh you mean like in Weekly Idol? Sure!" Said Min Hyuk hyung. "Eun Kwang ah, music cue!" Called Min Hyuk hyung. "Ah arraseo then first music is this!" Said Eun Kwang hyung and he started to play the first song.

Which was none other than Exo's Monster.Apparently I had to join in so I had no choice but to join the 'fun'. After a few rounds, we were exhausted and Sung Jae started to scared Min Hyuk hyung which caused them to start a game of tag. Of course, I'm being involved because of Sung Jae...

"Stop running around before you all break something!" Shouted Eun Kwang hyung but no one listened. Until we heard something crack. We turn to see Peniel hyung standing on something. "Peniel? What... Did you step on?" Ask Eun Kwang hyung. "I... Don't know..." Said Peniel hyung. "Move your foot hyung." I said and he did what I said and we were shock to see Hyun Sik hyung's precious bracelet broken...

It's a bracelet Hyun Sik hyung said he got it from a little girl he once played with

It's a bracelet Hyun Sik hyung said he got it from a little girl he once played with. He said that it was precious to him as he hoped to meet her again some day and moreover, it was handmade. Now Hyun Sik hyung is going to be mad... It must have come off his wrist by accident when he left with NYoung.

"What you guys doing not practicing?" Oh shoot, we turn to see Hyun Sik hyung and NYoung standing by the door. Chang Sub hyung and I quickly covered the broken bracelet. "Oh Hyun Sik ah..." Said Eun Kwang hyung. Just then, NYoung's eyes landed on us and we avoided eye contact but... "Who's bracelet is that?" Ask NYoung. We're so dead...

We saw Hyun Sik hyung's eyes were filled with rage. He ran out of the studio. "HYUN SIK AH/HYUNG SIK HYUNG!" We shouted but he still left... We started to look for him. He should still be around Cube Entertainment. Jeongmal mianhae Hyun Sik hyung.. (Really sorry Hyun Sik hyung)