♪ 6 - Song Completed ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin

====================================
Yook Sung Jae

"WAKS UP SUNG JAE HYUNG!" I slowly open my eyes and saw NYoung on top of me, not directly. I woke up and wait... How did I end up on the floor? "How did I ended up on the floor?" I ask and he shrugged. "Molla, probably you roll over the bed. Now let's go, Eun Kwang hyung said we have practice."

I groan and got up to take a morning shower. I came out to see the other hyungs all ready. "Annyeong Sung Jae, had a good sleep with the new maknae?" Ask Il Hoon hyung as he slung his shoulder over me. "I woke to find myself on the floor hyung." I said ans he laughed. I was irritated. "HYUNG!" "Arraseo mianhae but how did you end up on the floor?" Ask Il Hoon hyung. "Nan molla. I woke up and I was already on the floor." I told him.

Just then, NYoung came out and we were all ready to go for practice. "Min Hyuk, you're driving today." Said Eun Kwang hyung. "Arraseo, I'll go get my car" said Min Hyuk hyung. Out of all 7 of us, only me, Il Hoon hyung and Peniel hyung doesn't have license yet. And now that includes NYoung.

Nam Ye Jin

"Do all of the members drive?" I ask. "Ani, only me, Min Hyuk, Chang Sub and Hyun Sik since we got our license." Said Eun Kwang hyung. "Then what about you three?" I ask turning to the three hyungs behind.

"I didn't want to drive. I'm lazy" said Peniel hyung sheepishly.

"I'm getting my license in 3 years time." Said Il Hoon hyung.

"I'm still considering though" said Sung Jae hyung.

Just then, Min Hyuk hyung came over with a Red Mazda CX5.

"Whoa hyung, is this your car?" I ask. "Of course. Hop in, we're going to practice!" Said Min Hyuk hyung.

So Min Hyuk hyung is at the driver's seat with Il Hoon hyung beside him. Me, Hyun Sik hyung and Eun Kwang hyung are behind them. Lastly, Sung Has hyung, Chang Sub hyung and Peniel hyung are behind us. While driving, I rummage through my bag for my notebook but to my horro I couldn't find it.

Oh dear, if any of BtoB members reads it I'll be so so dead since I wrote about me pretending to be NYoung! Aishh it's not in my bag! I'm going to have to look for it at the form tonight. "Have you finish with the lyrics?" Ask Eun Kwang hyung and I shook my head.

"I'm trying to think of the perfect lyrics but so far nothing. Mianhae hyung." I said. "Gwaenchana, you can think of it later at the studio." Said Eun Kwang hyung and thay made me smile a little.

Cube Entertainment

"Wake up guys, we've arrived!" Said Min Hyuk hyung. Did I fall asleep again? I rubbed my eyes and got out of the car and we headed for the studio. "Oh you guys are here? Start practicing your com back choreo." Said Manager hyung. "NE MANAGER HYUNG!" We said in unison.

"And NYoung, I need to talk to you. It's about your brot- I mean sister." Said Manager hyung. He emphasize on the word 'sister' which I knew he meant my brother by right. I followed him to his office and he close the door to make sure nobody can hear it. "I've got news about your brother." He said.

"Jeongmal?" I ask.

"Yes, Nam Jin Young is your twin younger brother so practically you're the noona. Both of you were adopted to Tongyeonf Love House at the age of 2 but he got adopted at the age of 3. He's adopted to a Chinese-Korean family and 4 months ago he auditioned for Cube Entertainment and when we ask him why did he want to become an idol, he said 'I want to look for my twin sister'. And he did got in but 3 weeks ago he disappeared." Said Manager hyung.