I'm commin home

No ones POV (( also known as 3rd person))

After a couple more days in Florida the gang decided to go home. Harry still hasn't gained memory.

Niall's POV

I was finally released from the hospital. But they still made me wear a boot looking cast thing. I heard that everyone was home but I was confused when no one came to visit. I mean, I haven't seen them in a couple weeks, I wanted to see them all but they didn't want to see me obviously.. I checked my phone every 5 minutes. 1 text from Paul.

Paulyy!: Hello Niall! How are you doing? Sent a limo to come pick you up! Stay away from fans!

Me: thanks Pauly! I'm doing alright. No promises(;

I sent the message and looked up to see the limo driver. I grabbed my half finished Gatorade and walked to the car. I noticed I was walking a lot slower than usual.

Liam's POV

It was a lot harder around the house with Harry. Skylar and Melissa decided to go to their apartment for a bit. The atmosphere of the house just seemed depressed. Harry was slowly regaining his memory. He recognized the house and his mum and sister Gemma, but none of us. This whole thing was affecting Skylar so much. I felt really bad for her.

Skylar's POV

I couldn't believe it. He really fist remember us. "I can't take this anymore." I said mumbling.

"Hey um Melissa?"

"Yeah girl?" She called from the bedroom.

"Um can I ask you something?" I asked walking into the bedroom giant bedroom.

"Sure what's up!" She said sitting up from laying down on her bed.

"So like.. Can we go to a club?" I asked nervously. I have no idea why I was nervous to ask her such a silly question. I can normally tell Melissa anything. Maybe it was just we've never discussed the topic before.. That's why.

"Yeah!" She said rubbing her eyes. I was about to go to the closet when she stopped me, "Wait, why?" she asked looking up from her phone.

"Well I dunno I-" She cut me off,

"Skylar Rose Jennings!" She yelled, "You can fucking tell me anything." She said smiling at me.

"I know," I said smiling back, "But I just, I think it's time I need to forget about Harry and well every thing else that's happened.." I said looking down.

"Oh. I gotcha girl! Why don't we ask some of the boys, ya know so we don't get like kidnapped by drunk strangers!" She said laughing.

Louis's POV

The girls called us and asked if we wanted to go to a night club. I was surprised, I didn't think they would be the clubbing type. Niall wanted to go to even though the doctor told him to stay off his foot for a couple days. Tonight should be interesting..

A/N:

Hey again! So I'm not sure about this chapter😂 tour starts tomorrow!!!😍😭 even though I'm seeing them in august😂😭 comment if your going to see the boys!👏

Lurve you guyss💕