Elanour?

Louis's POV

I was walking around London when someone bumped into me causing her to fall on me.

"Hey watch were you going!" the girl's voice said. I recognized her voice. It was Elanour.

"E- Elanour?" I said helping her up.

"Oh um hi Louis." she said looking down.

"Um well I better get going." I said quickly pushing past her. Tears brimmed my eyes as I walked across the street.

"Louis! Wait!" she cried. I kept walking. I heard her running after me. I walked faster and faster until I got to a store and ran in. I hid behind a clothing rack trying not to cry.

"Louis, please I need to talk to you." she said walking around.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said rising from my hiding spot. She was about to walk over to me but I walked to the door, looked at her once and then walked out. I saw her standing there about to cry. Why would she want me back?! She bloody broke up with me!

Elanour's POV ( rare )

I was walking to Starbucks when someone bumped into me causing me to fall on them. I recognized the persons smell.

"E- Elanour?" the voice said. It was Louis. I regret breaking up with him. I missed him so much. He got up as soon as he realized it was me and ran away.

"Louis!" I called after him. He kept running. I couldn't control my self I just ran after him. I had to tell him something. He went into a store and his somewhere. Why is he doing this?!

"Louis please come out, I need to talk to you." I said walking around the store. He slowly rose from a clothing rack and went to the door.

"There's nothing to talk about." He said and left. I stood there, tears brimming my eyes. I stood there for a while trying to take in what just happened until an older woman said the store was closing and I had to leave. Walking out of the store I checked my phone, it was 6:37!? I was supposed to be at my photo shoot in 10 minutes! I started running to my car when I slipped on some ice and fell. The last thing I saw was a blurry figure hovering over me before I blacked out.

A/N:

Hey guys! How are you alll? sorry I haven't been updating but my birthday was thursdayy🎈 so I thought I would start some of this chapter. Keep reading and voting! love you all💕😚