I nodded my head understanding now.

Hmmm… they like each other… Interesting… Mission one: Let them talk to each other and hook them up.

I feel like in a real mission. Love mission.

“Alright enough with this love drama shits, it’s time to party!!” Laurein said.

We followed her out of my house and went outside. I called my family’s limo, so we’re using it to go to the Spring Dance.

The limo pulled up and we were escorted inside by the driver. We sat down and we waited till we arrive at one of the wealthy hotel where the party will be.

Since my school is a school for wealthy children, this party has to be perfect.

We were escorted out by the driver again and we stand in front of the hotel. We went inside and walk towards the ballroom. There were securities. There was a teacher with a desk beside the door.

“Name” the teacher which I know is Ms. Jennings from Laurein.

“Jean Cole” I said. She look in the paper and found my name, she wrote an ‘X’ beside my name and nodded her head “Welcome to Blue Brooke Spring Dance” I nodded my head and step to the side.

“Name” Ms. Jennings said. “Ariella Grey” Ariella said. Ms. Jennings did the same to me and to the rest of the girls.

We all went inside and music blared loudly in the room. I saw students dancing with their dates and some are sitting down in the chairs and talking with their friends.

I saw the DJ. I smirk. “Be right back” I said. The girls nodded their head.

“Hey” I said to the DJ. “Hey” he said. “Can I try?” I asked. “Sure?” the DJ said. I chose a slow song and hum it out. I look at the DJ and smirk at him. “You know how?” the DJ asked. “Yup” I said.

I saw boys asking their dates to dance and I saw the boys went to my friends. “Ok thanks” I said to the DJ handing back the headphone “Bye”

The DJ nodded his head. “Keep playing the song” I said to him and he nodded his head again.

I went to my friends. “Where the hell have you been?” Ariella asked. “DJ” I said. “DJ? Why?” Ariella asked.

“Gosh you ask too many question” I said. “May we have this dance” Dominique asked Patricia. “Ummm… sure” Patricia said taking Dominique’s hand and Dominique lead Patricia to the dance floor.

“Wow” I said. “I know right” Ariella asked. “They match” Laurein blurted out. “I know right” I mimicked Ariella and I received a glare from here and I stuck my tongue out playfully “They’re the serious type person but still parties in the group”

“Agree” Jackie said.

“Jackie” we turn around and found Adam. “Can I have this dance with you?” Adam asked. “Of course” Jackie said with a blush creeping out of her cheeks.

We watch them go towards the dance floor. “He better not hurt her” I said. “Yup” Ariella. “He hurt her and he’s soo dead” I threaten.

“We don’t want Jean to get mad” Devine said playfully and I glared at him. I saw him and he was wearing a tux. I didn’t notice him earlier just now.

“Done checking me out” Devine said with a smirk. “Tsk, like I was checking you out” I said. I saw Devine look down at me from feet, knee, leg, thigh, waist, chest, neck, lip, eyes, to hair.

I smirk. “Done checking me out” I mimicked him. “Tsk, like I was checking you out” he mimicked back and I rolled my eyes and turn back around.