I blame her

Jessica's P.O.V

"Where the bloody hell are you Sky?" I yelled into my phone. "Don't get your panties in a bunch Jess and look out ye window." I could picture her smirk. I hung up and left my house, walking toward Sky's car. She was wear and flower skirt that was made to go up passed your belly button, and a black long sleeve lace shirt that covered the majority of her tattoos. You could see a little skin in between the crop top lace shirt and skirt. She was beautiful, she just let's go. "Why the hell are you all dressed up?" I asked. She smiled. "Oh don't tell me its that bloke again. Oh it is isn't it?" She nodded. "He's not a bloke." "Oh no your right, he just a bloody well perv." I said throwing my hands in the air. She rolled her eyes. "He doesn't deserve you Sky, why don't you see that?" I explain. "Because right now, he's all I got. Ye understand." I nodded. She needed to find herself again. She just needs the right man to bring her back.

We arrived at the signing, Sky and I got out but she didn't want to wait in line with me. So we texted each other while I waited in line excitedly.

This blows, hurry up. -SkyHigh

Just be patient, its not like I'm gonna shove them out of me way!! -Jess. I replied. I was next and my nerves were going out of control.  "What's your name beautiful." Liam Payne said with a cute smile. "Jessica." I smiled back. I glanced back at Sky to see her looking at her phone. I sighed. She's probably texting that bloke of hers. "So who are ye here with?" Niall Horan asked. "My friend over there, but she's texting a complete bloke." I replied, noticing that I didn't point to her so they don't have any clue as to who I was talking about. They all signed a picture for me. "Hey, can I get a picture with ya guys?" I asked shyly. "Course love." Louis Tomlinson replied. "But who will take the picture?" Harry Styles asked. "Sky! Get your beautiful butt over here." I yelled causing people, and the boys to laughed. Sky's head snapped up and she started walking over. I notices the boys tense, especially Harry. "What do ye want?" Sky asked as she was by me. "Take our picture please?!" I pleaded. She nodded, taking off her sunglasses reveling her gray eyes, yes she has gray eyes.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I took Jess's phone when they got ready. "Okay, I'm going to take ye picture, quit showing that face." I said moving my open hand in a circular motion around the guys face. I backed up a little and they all smiled. I took the picture and gave Jess her phone back. "Can we go now?" I whispered to Jess. "Yes we can go. It was great seeing you guys, thank you." She waved as they said your welcome back.