chapter two

"Today is the first day of school and i am determind to be noticed & fit in" i thought to myself.

first got up got some beakfast & went for my shower. when i got out i put on my purple denam short shots & a black tank with my fav shoes they where black sparkly ballet flats.

then i done my makeup i put more on than usual i put on foundation, liquid eyeliner and pencil, mascara, and my favourite lip gloss. after i was done with my makeup i started on my hair. i curled my dark black hair that still had a hint of purple crom lat time i dyed it.

then i was ready i made my way down stairs and out to my car we live a far way from the school so it helps that i have my p plates now. i got in my car and headed of to school.

i got there in around 10 minutes. i found the first free carpark and took it. its always so hard to find a good park so u take the first one you can find. i walked into school and everyone started saying "hey u look nice" & the guys would say "hey sexy" or " hey beautiful". it was werid no one had never noticed me before. i found my locker and but my books in it.

i finally reached my first class room and the teacher told me two find a seat. at my old school i was a nerd but thid year i was going to fit in. i took a seat next to a blonde girl she looked popular but not bitchy barbie popular. "whats your name?" she asked. "Ellie" i replied "i am leiah" she said "would you like to sit with me at lunch" she asked "yeah thanks"

the rest of my math class was boring since i new it anyway.

me and leiah walked to a table in the court yard where around15 other people were at. "everyone this is Ellie" leiah yelles "she is new here and shes my friend so be nice".  we took a seat at the table. A boy with blonde hair walked up and sat next to me. "hey" he said in a cool tone & i think i seen a wink. hey i repied in the same cool tone."there is a party at my place friday night i was wondering i if u would like tk come" he ask cooly " sure" i relpied. "oh my name is trent by the way" this day was just getting better. "call me" he said handing me a piece of papper. "thanks" i said trying to hind the screams that were trying to escape.

ok what did you think comment below and let me. now dont forget to vote and share hope ur enjoying my story:) :) :)

~jocelyn~

p.s i need some help for ideas plz comment ur ideas