I ran out to my car and jumped in, driving towards the school. My teacher was gonna have my head, I just knew it.

I jumped out of my car frantically, running into the school. I burst through the door as everyone's head shot towards my direction, and I felt my cheeks going red.

"Sorry," I mumbled, taking my seat in the back next to Alyssa.

"Where have you been?" she whispered.

"The Alpha had to talk to me about my fight with Carly," I whispered back.

"Oh. Well I heard about Peter, and how you threw him across the room."

"Grocery store," I corrected.

"Whatever. You still threw him," she shrugged.

"Yeah, and the ass deserved it too."

She laughed again, and then we were shushed by the teacher.

When lunch came, I sat down with Alyssa.

"So why did you throw Peter?" Alyssa asked.

"Well, he attacked me and I threw him with a little more power than I intended," I shrugged.

"You are a violent person," Alyssa laughed at me.

"Only when I moved here."

I felt an arm wrap around me, and looked up to see Liam smiling down at me.

"Hey," he smiled at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that your brother was the alpha?"

His face changed.

"Because it's not something I'm proud of," he said.

"Why?"

"My brother isn't the best person in the world, Nicky."

"What do you mean he-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. Sparks shot through me and I almost cried when he pulled away from me.

"Let's not talk about that right now," he smiled.

I looked around to find everyone looking at us. And then I saw Carly across the lunch room, an angry look on her face. Damn she needs to get over herself.

I smiled at her innocently and turned back to face Liam. His dark eyes bored into mine, amusement clear in them.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I just love how you get so jealous," he smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw how you looked at Carly," he was still smirking.

"Oh hush. I don't think she will be messing with me anytime soon," I winked.

He laughed.

"How did you get to be such a good fighter anyways?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah. I want to know too," Liam said.

"Well, when my parents and I didn't belong to a pack I took self defense classes for five years just in case something happened. I mean, we didn't have a pack there to protect us, so it seemed like a smart thing to do. My parents know how to fight too," I explained.

"Your mom seems like a gentle woman though," Liam sighed.

"Not when she gets mad," I laughed.

The bell rang and I kissed Liam goodbye, making my way out of the cafeteria with Alyssa.

"Are y'all dating yet?" Alyssa asked, fumbling through her locker for something.

"Well, he hasn't asked me, so no."

"Well he needs to. It's driving me crazy, because y'all are so damn cute but y'all won't admit to loving each other," she said frowning.

 "Alyssa, we have only been on one date and that turned out in a disaster because Peter showed up in the middle of it."

"Well, then there could always be another one," she winked.

I hit her playfully on the shoulder.

"Hey!" she snapped, rubbing her shoulder.

"Oh, don't be a baby. I didn't hit you that hard," I smirked.

**

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled, entering the pack house. 

Guess they aren't here.

"Your parents went to the movies."

I shreiked, jumping about a mile high.

"Jesus Christ! Don't scare me like that!" 

"Sorry," Alpha Daniel muttered.

"Well, I have homework so," I said, walking upstairs.

After about two hours of working on my essay for English, I got hungry. 

I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the living room. I haven't really talked to a lot of people in the pack because I'm so shy and nervous that I'll do something wrong. But once you get to know me, you see just how crazy I really am.

"There's my girl," Liam said, everyone turning their head's towards me.

"Hey," I smiled.

I walked down, and saw that dinner was ready.

"Hey sweetie," my mom smiled. "Dinner is ready if you'd like to eat."

"I'm starved!"

I actually ate with the whole pack that night, which was something that I normally did not do. I would usually bring my food up to my room and eat there.

"So you finally decided to eat with us," Jake said.

I remember him from when I first came to visit the MoonStar Pack house.

"Yeah. It gets boring up in my room," I teased.

Liam pulled out a chair for me, and I sat down next to him. Tonight we were having baked patatoes, steak and macoroni.

As we were all eating, Liam stood up and got everyone's attention.  

"I have something that I need to tell everyone," he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone went silent and turned their full attention on Liam.

"Nicole and her family just moved into the pack house. The day I first met Nicky, was when I had to deliver the envelope that gave them information about the MoonStar pack. When I saw her, she was stunning, and I just knew. Nicole is my mate," he said, a bright smile on his face. "And it is a tradition to announce when you find your mate, but that's not all I'm going to be announcing tonight."

I gasped, nervous as to what he was going to ask.

"Nicky, would like to be my girlfriend?" he asked, a glint of hope in his eyes.

I stood there speechless. 

"I would love to," I choked out, tears starting to run down my face.

"Yes!" Alyssa shreiked, standing up with a bright smile on her face.

Liam pulled me into a hug, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I heard everyone clap, and a bunch of 'awes'. I think that this might be the best day of my life. My mate just asked me out in front of the whole entire pack. 

**************************************************************************************

So he asked her out (; 

Vote, Comment, and fan!

Whitni <3