Chapter 13: Hotel and Surprises

(2 weeks later)
It's November 12th. Saby, Colgate headass, and grape juice (Dumb nicknames for Jae and Yoongles.) are all in their plane seats. Sabrina and Yoongi are listening to BTS and Jae is devouring noodles while watching "Train to Busan."
Chocolate Asian, Kool-aid, and Blondie (Nathan, J-Hope, and Jimin....I love these) are all sleeping, while the other guys are recording a VLive.
"Sabrina! Say hi to VLive!" Namjoon says.
"Don't show my face!" Sabrina hides behind Yoongi's coat.
A few comments are piling up saying
"I ship it"
"Sabrina is so pretty!"
"Yoongi X Sabrina!"
"Oh my god look at the comments!" Jae laughs.
"Whoa! Who's he 🌚💦"
"Nice hair daddy~ 🍆💦"
"Lick me!"
Oh my god Namjoon!" Jae laughs and continues eating.
(Time Skip to Tampa Airport.)
"We are here in America!" Jin says
"Whoa it's nice here!" Yoongi takes Sabrina and Jae to a merchandise table for Florida.
"Whoa!"  Yoongi says
"YOONGLES COME ON!" Jungkook yells and hops into a van with the other guys.
"OH SHIT! WAIT FOR MY-"
"Colgate ass" Sabrina laughs along with Jae.
"That's not funny!" Yoongi pinches Sabrina's cheek and she laughs
"Ok! Sorry!"
The group of many people get to a hotel. The counter ladies are like "oh shit... we gonna work-ah hard today!"
"Hi! Hotel room on the top floor under the name of Kim Namjoon?" Namjoon says.
"Sure I wi- did you say Kim Namjoon?!" The lady looked up at him
"Yes! Are you a fan?" Namjoon says.
"My daughter loves you guys" The lady smiles.
Meanwhile, Yoongi and Nathan were looking at the decor and smiling.
"This is so cool!" Nathan said.
"I know!" Yoongi jumped and smiled.
"They seem to like this place Jae!" Sabrina smiled.
"Yes!" Jae said.
(Time skip to 6 AM.)
Everyone was eating breakfast and getting ready to go surprise Sabrina's old friend Clayton
"God I miss that guy!" Jae said.
"I'm staying here though, I never met the guy...." Nathan said.
"I'll stay home with you!" Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook said in unison.
"Oh wow! Ok! Thanks guys!" He smiles.
(7:45)
"Alright... Just 15 more minutes until we go in here and Surprise him!" Sabrina said.
"I'm happy!" Yoongi says holding both Sabrina's hands and being hyper.
The red, white, and black color scheme amazed Jae and he cried because he missed this school.
"Damn...." Jae said.
"Aww don't cry!" Jimin hugs him and Taehyung joins in.
"Ooooooh Cute" Hoseok says.
"Oh shush!" Jae says.
"Guys, its 8 AM... we should go in." Sabrina said.
They all went inside. Sabrina and Yoongi walking together, Jimin and Taehyung together, and Jae with Hoseok.
"Here's the class." Sabrina says. Her mask was pushed up by Yoongi.
"I noticed a few people waving at you Sabrina." J-Hope said.
"They are people who know me." Sabrina says.
"Let's go in..."
"We called the teacher so she knows what's up!" Taehyung and Jimin smiled.
"Alright let's go!" Sabrina grabs the door handle.
(Clayton POV)
It was a boring Language Arts class. I saw some people in the hallway talking but ignored it. Until they came in.
"What's going on?" Samuel looked over.
"I don't know... they are interesting..." I said
(Back to Sabrina)
I saw Clayton's face and we all took our masks and hoodies off. He widens his eyes and tears up. "Sabrina?!" Clayton stands up runinng to me, embracing me in a tight hug crying his eyes out.
"I missed you....Clayton I missed you!" I said petting his hair. Hoseok was behind me and embraced in the hug.
"OH MY GOD BTS!" Clayton falls to the ground crying more. Everyone that bullied me looked at me and saw how lucky I was to hang out with BTS.
"Oh my god.. SABRINA!!!" Sarah, another friend of mine jumped into my arms. She was a small girl and she cried.
"HOLY CRAP!!" Sarah cried.
"Oh my Sarah hi!" I hugged her and the kids that used to know me came up to me and hugged me.
"Why are you with BTS and your brother?" Clayton asks.
"I planned this out with them to surprise you because they are performing at the Arena and Jae and I live with them."
"Wow!! I'm so happy!" He hugs me again and we say our goodbyes and I'll see him at the concert.
"That was awesome as hell!" Yoongi and Hoseok high fived each other and celebrated with the others.
(Time skip to 4 PM)
"Come on guys, the others are waiting for us." Sabrina smiles and runs to the car with Jae.
Jimin starts humming "DNA" and eventually the whole car was singing together.
"Hahaha! You guys sing good!" Taehyung said to Sabrina and Jae.
"Thank you Taehyung!" Sabrina and Jae said in unison
"I can't wait until Wednesday..." Yoongi says.
"Tomorrow is my birthday by the way!" Sabrina smiles.
"OH CRAP! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!" Yoongi and Taehyung yell.
"It's ok! You don't have to celebrate! It's not that important anyway!" Sabrina says
"NO ITS IMPORTANT! VERY IMPORTANT!" Jae says
"We are gonna do something for you!" Yoongi says hugging her aggressively.
"YOONGI AH!!" Sabrina laughs and falls onto Jae's shoulder
"We are going to do something!!!" Hoseok says.
"ALRIGHT IM TRYING TO FOCUS ON THE ROAD!" Jimin says
"SORRY!" The boys say