Night at the hotel

After I decided swimming in the pool all day was not for me I hopped out, Brady my beautiful Brady Tutton handed me a towel, it smelt like him since it was wrapped around his body the whole time I was in the pool, I sat down next to the blonde and rested my head on the crook of his neck," Drew, can I ask you something?" Brady asked as he pulled his head back away from mine, "Babe, when have I ever stopped you from speaking your mind?" I replied with a sweet smile which also made him smile back, "Will you love me forever?" He asked which made my heart skip a beat, "What do you mean?" I replied, he took a deep breath and rested his head in the palms of his hands, "I just, what if- the final band, only five boys are going to make it?" He sounded so confused and depressed and it made my heart sad, "Brady what are you saying?" I asked just a little speechless, the blonde then looked up at me making eye contact, his eyes were so beautiful and the way the sun was setting made them have a little sparkle to them, "I am saying, what if you don't make the final five? Or even me? Would you still love me? I don't want to just break up after these 10 weeks and I sure in the heck don't want to lose you as a friend because baby I just love you so much and I know we have not been together for that long but I just know that I-I want to spend my life with you, you're the one." He spoke, my heart melted at his words and the feeling I had in my heart was something that was so different than what I had ever felt, I know that I feel the same way about Brady and I was ready to commit to this relationship just so it could work and last, "Even... if we don't make the band or just one of us doesn't I will still want to be with you, and I know too that this hasn't been too long of a relationship but I love you more than you will ever know, this banf isn't what makes me and you me and you, it's you who makes me and me who makes you, we complete each other, the guys in this competition completes us, without them I don't think we would be able to express our love for each other the way we do now, and baby I sure as hell don't want to stop because the feeling you give me is a feeling that no other boy or girl has givin me and I thank you for that." I told him as I kissed his forehead and pulled him into a hug, we say there for a moment and listened to the breeze, and I knew I never wanted to let go of Brady physically and mentally, I loved him and there is nothing more I can say.

This is not the end of this part just needed to update because I have been a slacker.