Part 16- You Are Aware That Failure Is Just Lurking Around the Corner, Right?

Hello. I thank you for reading this. And anyone who has become my fan recently. THANK YOU MORE THAN I CAN DESCRIBE. I'm really sorry if I haven't said that yet. But I honestly mean it. 

Hello "acidacidbomb". This is decided to you because you called my stuff hilarious and also called me the "spawn of Satan".

I'm just going to go ahead and just take both as a compliment.

---

Oh, okay that went oddly better than you expected. You are still dealing from the sheer shock you experienced from actually writing something people liked. Hey, people are suckers for original stuff and you guess that's what you did. It’s not a cheesy, overly predictable teen romance or a vampire story (do people even write that crap anymore? You wonder) nor a dreadful combination of the two.

But just one hurdle has been jumped, and as far as past experiences go, you are due to fall down hard on your ass any second now. And unless you suddenly become Mario, you aren't gonna get any better at jumping. 

Let’s stop and think of all the things you did right so far so we can use them to positively move you forward. You ignore my extremely useful suggestion that could have helped you succeed in this whole mess and decide to just write the first thing that comes to mind. It's all about keeping people hyped up over your story right? Make sure they don't lose interest? Well you know that kinda doesn't work when your writing becomes total crap. 

Honestly how long did it take you to write that? Four minutes? What the- did you just spell failures with a z? YOU CAN'T DO THAT. It's unacceptable. "Failurez" is not a word and I would know because there's a red line under it. You know if you wanna write something decent it doesn't really help to put "lol" after every third word...  You're allowed to use punctuation, jeez. ...and I got the point after the first exclamation mark... You know "they're", "there", and "their"? THEIR NOT THE SAME DAMN WORD. Wait... crap. I meant they're. NOT THE POINT THE POINT IS WHAT IS THIS?! You're not even listening to me are you? How rude of you.

You start on the third part. You have the ideas for the story, now you just need to get them written quickly. Have you ever heard that little thing that goes something like "quality over quantity"? Clearly not because this is complete failure. Gosh, just when you were on the right track. Way to screw this up, smart one. You have a feeling this isn't going right (really you seriously just got that now after all my hard efforts...sigh).It just isn't turning out the way you had originally imagined it to. It had been so brilliant in your mind now it's just... meh.

Well, you already wrote it, might as well show it to the internet you decide. If people liked the last part they might like this too, right?  

You post it half-heartily. It doesn't seem as exciting of an event as it previously had other times. You know that posting something so terrible wasn't a smart thing to do. AW YOU'RE LEARNING! I'm so proud of you. Not really but whatever. The next step for you is to now apply what you have learned to your future actions. And considering how long it took you to figure out that you fail, it could take some time...

After some time you check what you posted. One comment. From some girl who read the first, really great in comparison to the crap you just wrote, part. A comment that doesn't involve swearing or hate towards you/your writing. That's still pretty new for you. 

"It’s not bad but still needs some work. Can't wait to see where the story goes :)"

Well damn.

You are actually glad that someone doesn't hate your failure completely. It's an actual shock. You take down crappy part two and start on it again.

Oh look who isn't letting failure get them down. That's so cute. But I'm sure, no wait I KNOW, that failure is just waiting to come bite you in the butt again. It must really like your butt.

 ---