Part 3- Just 'Cuz the Account is Shared, Doesn't Mean The Glory Is

Ever had the most brilliant story idea and you start writing it and it starts good but starts to get bland and tasteless as you write it? Story of my writing "career" (if you would even consider it  a career...).

~SS

---

Part 3- Just 'Cuz the Account is Shared, Doesn't Mean The Glory Is

In your mad rage of disappointment that you were unaware that three dots could cause, you close you account. No more writing for you. Done. Gone. Bye bye. Until your friend asks you to join her account so you can write a story together. She likes your mad awesome ideas. ...Well she says she likes them.

You start off the story with two paragraphs. You feel that you put more effort in those twenty-or-so sentences than your two other stories combined. Your friend completes the rest. Not as good as the beginning, you think, but it will suffice. You post it and get close one hundred reads in a day. Ha!  Ha ha ha! And you though you couldn't write. Well until the comments make you miserable once again. All of them are praises, but only for the parts your friend wrote. One even reads, "The first two paragraphs were slow but everything was much better after that!" Oh gee that makes you feel great. Hey that person had to use a bit of effort to point out exactly what you wrote and say that they weren't that great.

"Why does the online world hate me?" you grumble to yourself.

---

Wow! You've made it this far in my randomness I call a story! Well you should get a prize for this! (Too late, offer's over). [I'm re-reading this now and it's incredibly short... sorry!]