4

He took a deep breath "I do." Though he was afraid what she would see. She slid off his helmet slowly until it was fully off; he wouldn't make eye contact with her. One scar ran across his left eye to the right side of his chin, another was a burnt scar around his right eye, and the rest were small that littered his face "look at me." She said to him.

He hesitated for a moment so she began leaving kisses on the scars that she could reach "please." She begged. He finally made eye contact with her; he saw slight sorrow in her eyes and she knew that he was ashamed that she saw what he was hiding all this time. He felt her fingers glide across the scars and kissed his scared lips "join me." She whispered. He felt the straps that were holding his armor loosen more and soon pieces of it fell to the floor. Rizon pulled her back into a kiss as she continued removing his armor, weapons, and his clothing until he was bare.He pushed her back to step into the hot bath before pulling her into a kiss; finally feeling her skin without the armor being in between them. He grabbed the back of her thighs to lift her up, wrapping her legs around his waist before he knelt down in the bath so they were deep enough in the water. Rizon pulled back from the kiss, panting from lack of air "are you sure you want to do this?" She was confused on why he would ask her that; of course, she wanted to "yes I do." He frowns, looking away for a moment "but do you feel the same way as I?" He questioned. Lucy went silent; he looked into her eyes "Even though I serve under you and as I'm a lowly soldier who shouldn't be doing this; I have feelings for you." He sighed "I would stand by your side until the end of time and as much as I want this to happen, I can't if you don't feel the same as I." She smiled slightly and kissed him softly "you are not a lowly soldier. The greatest soldiers that has fought many battles is Cylon and you; commanders of my army." She made him look at her "I do feel the same as you. Never think less than who you are, that's not what you've trained your hardest for." He felt her lips on his neck "that's why I haven't chosen another."

  Rizon looked at her again "you're too good for me, my queen." He said, pushing her hair behind her ear "your loyalty." He kissed her lips "your beauty." He began trailing kisses down her neck "and your heart." She moaned softly as he began nibbling at her spot "no one is worthy to have it." Calista ran her fingers through his short brown locks while her other hand was feeling his muscular back and his shoulders as he continued nibbling.