Chapter 4

The door was roughly pulled open.

'What?' the voice of none other than Harry Styles snapped.

'Who the fuck are you?!' Harry continued to talk without giving neither Sky or Luke and chance to speak.

Now that the time had come Skylar started to realize how stupid it was of her to come here. Luke was thinking the exact same thing but as soon as he layed eyes on the blonde haired girl standing behind Harry he knew coming here wasn't such a bad idea and he prayed that something good came out of the visit to East London.

Upon noticing the package that Skylar held Harry instantly tensed up. Pushing the 'blondie' behind him Harry tried to block her from view. All sorts of thoughts were running through his head, he had no idea of what was in the package and knew that there could be a bomb hidden in there. From all the Gangs that are against him, Harry knew that he had to keep the blonde haired girl otherwise known as 'Jessica' safe. If he didn't he'd have to go through the wrath of his mum and he certainly didn't plan on going through it anytime soon.

Building up enough courage to speak Luke cleared his throat before speaking,

'We received this package earlier today, around about like, 2 O'clock was it?' Looking to Skylar for confirmation he waited for the nod of her head before carrying on,

'So yeah we got this and me and Skylar were at school at the time, which was hell especially since i had the worlds worst teacher Miss………'

'Listen up,' Harry spoke coldly without a hint of emotion either in his face or in his voice,

'I'm not here to listen about your sad excuse of a life, just tell me who the fuck you are and whats that got to do with me.'

This caught Luke of guard and all the confidence he once had was now gone.Sensing this Skylar grew angry,

'Now you listen to me! We came all the way here to give you this stupid gun, which your lucky we didn't go to the police with, and you treat us like that! Apologies now!'

Skylar had always hated it when someone disrespected someone close to her, and ever since she was little she had this need to protect Luke and stick up for him since she knew that under all that cockiness he held the insults he would get do effect him deep down.

Harry's facial expression was absolutely priceless!! He looked like a child getting told of by his parents. But that look soon changed and was replaced by pure anger! Towering over Skylar he spoke,

'Who the hell do you think you are to tell me to apologies? My fucking mum! You came here banging on the god damn door and wasting my time and you don't expect me to be angry!? Well you can think again!'

Saying Skylar was scared would be a under-statment, she was terrified and began to shake with fear. A satisfied smirk filled Harry's face when he realized this.

'Cat got your tongue?' He teased while his gaze switched between the two of them waiting for any of them to say something.

Sighing in defeat Luke grabbed the parcel out of Skylars hands and shoved it towards Jessica, who was still standing behind Harry.

'Here take this, theres a-a-a gun inside of it.' Luke cursed himself for stuttering but ignored it when he realized no one had reacted to it.

Completely dismissing the fact that Harry was still glaring at him, he gently grabbed Skylars arm and tugged her back down the garden and towards the car they came in.

Jessica was quick to act and pushed past Harry before sprinting down the garden and grabbing the back of Lukes arm. Unfortunately Skylar carried on walking, still shaken up by Harry shouting at her, she didn't notice Luke was missing until she had walked into a alley way and bumped into a brick like chest.

Terrified Skylar tried to run. She ran as fast as she could but ohh dear no the man was to quick and had pinned Skylar to the wall before she could even run out of the damp and dark alleyway.

Meanwhile back in Harrys garden Luke and Jessica were staring into each others eyes, as if they were locked in some kind of word were no one could come between them, well that was until Harry started storming down the path and grabbed jessica before pulling her away from Luke.

'Get the hell away from him Jessica! Who know what types of diseases he has.' Harry turned to face Luke who was still staring at Jessica ' And you! Get your filthy eyes of her and go follow that little slut of yours. I hope you've fucking lost her.' Harry yelled but soon regretted it as he heard a spine-tingling scream coming from the direction he noticed Skylar had gone...

(A/N

Dun Dun Dun!!!

Thanks for reading this story it really means alot. This chapter is dedicated to TongueTwister for the amazing cover. If you ever need a cover doing then shes the one to go to!

♪Comment♪

♥ Vote♥

♦Follow♦