Chapter 2.

Picture of chapter:

http://08.img.v4.skyrock.net/2920/88262920/pics/3165155608_2_10_fo3gxf3v.jpg

Gandhi said: "The greatness of a nation can be judged by how it treats animals"

This nation does not cost anything and has no values. I'm sick of it. (c) Harry

***

"66"

"Stop it."

"I will if you tell me what will happens."

"I told you. Nothing."

"Who are you?"

"Never mind."

"You know who I am. And I don't have a clue who are you. It's not fair."

"I never asked you to talk to me."

"Why are you asking about it, then?"

"..."

"You just don't answer? I see you (he or she) still connected."

"He."

"So you're the boy."

"Yes."

- Louis?

I re-read our brief conversation with anonymous, which happened four days ago. Then, I could not say anything as he left the site. But now at least I know that it's a guy.

– Louis.

It was the second time he answered me and nothing since. I just send a new message with the count of the day."62."

- LOUIS!

I jump and close my Mac before looking up to see Eleanor, who by the way looked very irritated.

- What?

- I've been talking to you for five minutes but you don't seem to care!

I don't know whether to respond or not. She didn't like the answer. Incidentally, I don't understand why I sit with her now. Although, she had a pretty good arguments in the toilet of the club last week. Well, or her mouth and tongue were good arguments. I put my computer in my bag, sigh heavily and finally eat my burger.

- This is what you eat? - I can't help but ask her seeing three pieces of raw carrots on her plate.

- Yes, - she shrugs and I roll my eyes.

- Hey, you two, - Liam comes up behind me I bite into my burger to stifle my laughter when he sees Eleanor plate. - Are you on a diet?

- No, I'm keeping myself fit.

- And why are you doing that? Do you want to lose your bones? - And then it becomes stronger than me, I can't help looking at her surprised face, and begin to laugh hysterically. I quietly cough, and to impersonate the gentleman decides to intervene.

- Liam, get off of her.

Obviously my expression betrayed me, and my best friend finally decided to change the subject. He handed me the flyer of an evening.

- This will be the party of the century! - I look at the paper, before answering.

- I can't go on that weekend, I need to go to my parents.

- Hell no! You can't do this to me, do that on another day.

- No, Liam. You know my father, and this weekend he wants to play golf, "like father and son." He will nag me all my life, if I don't come.