Chapter 9

'It's been a long 49 chapters, and now we're finally at number 50. Almost at the end. I have a love-hate relationship with this book, but I'll kinda miss it. Anyways, let's get this over with.'

It had been years after our wedding. Our sixth anniversary was coming today and I was very excited about this one.

"Alright, so," I started, looking at the camera. "I just found out a couple weeks ago that I'm going to have a baby," I said excitedly.

"It's been very difficult but so far Thomas hasn't found out, so I decided it'll be a anniversary gift, along with the the new camera. I bet I know which one he'll like better." I giggled.

I paused the recording and set up the camera before starting the recording again. I smiled and gave the camera a thumbs up veggie going to get Thomas.

I gave him the camera and he gave me two tickets to (Hamilton, Heathers, just any musical).

It was very exciting but I still had one more gift.

"Alright Thomas, I actually have one more thing." I said, pulling out a small blue box with a pink ribbon around it.

I gave it to him as he looked at me confused.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Open it," I said excitedly.

He opened it and there was the test. It was in a plastic bag but the small word was still clearly visible.

He was silent as he stared at it for a long time then he looked up at me, tears in his eyes.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded happily. He threw his arms around me, crying tears of joy.

(Time skip)

'Chapter 53. Getting closer.'

"So, I figured out the gender yesterday, and I have the perfect way to tell Thomas," I said to the camera, shaking the can of pink silly string.

I picked up the camera and went to find Thomas.

I finally found him and started spraying him with silly string.

We both started laughing.

"What is this for?" He asked chuckling as he looked at it.

"What color is it?" I asked instead of answering.

"Pink?" He answered a little confused.

"And what does pink usually stand for?" I prodded, smiling wider as I sprayed him again.

"Girl?" He guessed. I nodded and he was silent for a bit longer them his eyes widened in realization.

"Wait- you mean- we're having- it's a girl!?" He asked excitedly. I nodded and he hugged me, tightly.

(Time skip)

'Last chapter. Let's finish this.'

"You were a handful, that's for sure." I laughed weakly, holding my eldest daughters hand in my old wrinkled one.

She sniffed, tears streaking down her face.

She was the perfect image of me, except her eyes, those were undoubtedly Thomas'.

"Shh, don't cry," I said, reaching up with a shaky hand and wiping away her tears.

"Death is a part of life, and think about it, I'll be with your father again. We'll be waiting for you, but you better not come to soon." I threatened playfully. She smiled and laughed softly, sniffing and crying more.

"I know but Ill still miss you and, I promise I won't follow you to closely," she said jokingly.

I smiled and let my eyes close.

One I opened then I was surrounded by white, and many people, but one in particular stood out to me.

"You made it!" Thomas said happily., picking me up and spinning me around.

I laughed as he set me down again.

He didn't look a day over 20, and I didn't feel a day over 20.

"You look beautiful as ever," he whispered kissing me lovingly.

This was paradise.