Banishment{Edited}

Start from the beginning

Sumi nods. "That's fine, just have to put up with Zeniba and no face."

Zeniba comes out of the house. "Where did they go? I just made tea."

Keikou smiles at the witch. "It's fine madam, Chihiro is somewhere in the gardens. Haku went too there frozen river Clan, my farther and Amene left." Keikou explains.

"What a shame," Zeniba says. "Can one of you fetch Chihiro then?"

"I will," Keikou says heading towards the gates of the gardens. Soon he disperses into the true darkness of the world.

"Spill it you two," Zeniba says, the two spirits swallows. "Why is he still here?"

"He's been banished from the kingdom, he has to bring Chihiro with him if he wants to return home," Kia says.

"Poor guy," Zeniba whispers. "Let's head inside." They went inside the cottage, No-face was bringing down a box. "What's that for No-face?" Zeniba asks as she closes the door.

"Ah ah ah ah." Translation: nothing you need to worry about, my lady.

"Right," Zeniba says.

"Do you have any ideas what he's saying?" Kia whispers to Sumi. Sumi shook his head.

"Not a clue," Sumi whispers back.

Chihiro 3rd person

Chihiro leans against the house and watches the blue flowers move in the wind. She didn't hear Keikou coming up behind her.

"Chihiro?" Chihiro jumps up and spins around.

"Oh, it's you. Hello there." Chihiro says.

"Zeniba wants you inside. She made us tea." Keikou says.

"Are they there?" Chihiro asks.

"Farther?" Keikou asks Chihiro nods. A glimmer of sadness flashes through his eyes. "He's gone along with Ameme."

"Okay, I'll go inside then." Chihiro walks past Keikou and back into the house slowly Keikou follows behind. "Hello, Granny I'm back," Chihiro says as she does Chihiro bows.

"Ah, Chihiro dear," Zeniba says.

Kia, Sumi, and Zeniba were all at the table drinking tea and eating different foods. There was a spare seat next to, Kia and Zeniba. Kia was opposite of Zeniba. Sumi was next to Kia.

"Take a seat you two." Chihiro nods and takes a seat next to Zeniba. Keikou sat next to Kia. No face was sitting in the living room.

"Chihiro are you going to the kingdom?" Keikou asks.

"No." Chihiro answers. "They'll treat me like dirt, well Evan anyway."

"Is that the only reason?"

"I don't want to leave my friends." Chihiro whispers.

"I've been banished." Keikou whispers. Chihiro looks up. "If I don't bring you back to the kingdom I'll be banished, forever."

"Fine. I'll go, but on one condition, Haku has to come with us."

"But, that would mean, we have to wait for him to come back. If he doesn't want to go then you won't be going either." Keikou says.

"I'll go soon okay Keikou?" Chihiro says, he nods.

"But-" Sumi starts Zeniba shacks her head at him.

Haku 3rd person

Haku landed a couple of miles away from the frozen river Clan. Haku wonders towards the cage where his fellow clan members once were.