I wanted to see you

I've Never thought he would come.I hoped but I thought he has to work.

Its deeks."Hello Kensalina! How are you? Thanks for letting me in!" And he came in.

I was too Shocked to say Something.

"Dont Look at me like I'm an Idiot." He said.

"What the hell are you doing here" were the first words I could say.

"I wanted to visit you! Am I not allowed to see you?"

"Of course you are but call me the next time!" She said.

"I did" he answered. I looked on my phone and turned it on.Ive got 56 missed calls.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"you absolutely don't need to say sorry.I think that I probably understand you the most ." He said sadly.

I forget it sometimes that he was tortured too. He's so happy.theres no evidence of a past of hurt and loss.

"how could you forget the past"

I couldn't hold the tears back.I began to cry.He didn't want to stop me.He just hugged me tightly.I didn't pushed him away. I enjoyed it.Even if I know that we shouldn't do it. We are co-workers. It would destroy our partnership.

I looked up to him, with tears in my eyes and he said:" well I've already said it.YOU! You helped me to get through it.And I will help you to get over it.Hetty gave me this week off so I will annoy you the whole week! Are you exited ?! I am."

I laughed.I laughed for the first time since I was tortured.

"Ok...What do you want to do? We could read or watch Movies.We could go to a bikinishow.Which I would love to do."

I smiled and answered"I would really like to watch some Movies."