Chapter 5

I'm in love with a Vampire;*

Chapter 5:

i cautiously opened Lily's bedroom door , " Lily ... ? "  

" Veronica! Come in! " 

" I had a question ... i noticed how vampire's eyes change color when they feel different things ... could you tell me what they all mean ? " 

" Sure! Ok; Red is thirst or anger. Pink is admiration or love... " 

Oh my god. Chris. the day he tried to... touch me... his eye's... they were ... pink. 

" Yellow is joy. Blue is sadness. Dark Green is rage & Purple is fiesty. " 

" Uhm ... thanks. " Then I scurried out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Eric:

" Veronica ... " 

She jumped as she heard me from behind her. 

" Eric you scared me ! " 

Wow. Her eye's were crystal clear blue. Ah how I love her eye's. 

" Uhm ... meet me in the backyard at 6 o' clock... please ? " 

" Sure thing. I'll be there. " 

I'm not ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Veronica:

Why does Eric want me to go to the backyard? Hmmm... no idea but I should wash up. It's been 3 day's!

After I took my shower and let it dry naturally, curly, I went to the clost and chose a tight purple top with a lot of cleavage showing, a black mini skirt with silver heels. What was he planning...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Eric:

Everything was set perfectly. The beer, the vodka, the sprite, and lime's. 

This was gonna be the best 20th birthday for Veronica. 

What was taking her so long anyway?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chris:

"Veronica... come here please" 

Chris met me at the bottom of the stairs. 

"What is it?" 

I jammed the needle in her right arm and injected the liquid... slowly. 

"What the fuck, Chris?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Veronica:

"What the fuck, Chris?!" 

"Just... relax." 

As he pulled the needle out of my skin, I felt... a sensation... one i have never felt before. It felt... amazing. 

"Chris, what did you--" 

"You'll see." 

He grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs.

We stopped in front of my room. He led me to the bed. I sat there as he went over to the bathroom. He turned the water on in the shower. i never realized how loud it was...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chris:

"Veronica, I promise you'll love this." 

I picked her up and layed her in the middle of the bed. 

"Chris, what ar-- Chris... hmm..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Veronica:

"Chris, what ar--" Chris undid my bra. "Chris..." He undid my pant's button. "hmmm..." He took my top & bra off together. He pulled down my pant's and underwear together. Chris pressed his lip's to mine and I went wild. I started kissing him. I undid his pant's & off his shirt. He started to thrust inside me harder and harder.

That was the last thing I remember. When I opened my eye's, it was morning. SHIT! Eric! I rolled over on my side only to see Chris. naked next to me. What the hell ?!

I pulled on the clothes I had on last night and rushed out of my room & locked the door. I ran down the steps & into the kitchen.

"Where were YOU last night?"

I looked to my right, only to see a set of Dark Green eye's staring back at me.

"Eric... I..."