Chapter 4

I'm in love with a Vampire* (long chapter)

Chapter 4:

I never fully understood love. In movie's, it was alway's you meet the guy and you play hard to get. I look at Eric and feel completion. The way he looks at me and his eye's turn amber-ish yellow... I melt. I can't believe I'm thinking this but, ... I could be falling in love with a vampire. Then again... it is right because I'm a vampire now, too. I can't believe that I love Eric... the one who did all this to me in the first place... how will I ever explain this to my mother?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Eric:

She is so gorgeous. I look at her eye's and see... pink? I've never seen pink in a vampire's eye's ... other then my sister and mother. When looking at Bryan or my father. Pink... is admoration... love... I ... she ... love's me? Well ... now I know. Where do I go from here? Thing's will never be the same between us... not that they were perfect to begin with... it's good I found out. I mean... now I can tell her right? Right. I'll tell her tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chris(Eric's Step-brother):

"Eric look's at that newblood with such awe. Such love. What does he have that I don't?" I caught eye's with Veronica. "Such a pretty girl. Such a shame I have to do this."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Veronica:

"Hi Chris" I noticed Chris, Eric's step-brother, was staring into my eye's. I turned away, blushing. 

"Veronica... can we talk?" 

"Of course."

As Chris lead me upstair's, I was wondering which one was his room and what it would look like. I pictured light green wall's with hardwood floor's & instrument's covering the room. Guitars, Bass', Drums, etc.

We stopped in front of a room with a music note etched in the door.

"I notice the way my brother look's at you." 

"We--" He interupted me by placing a single finger on my lips. 

"Whatever Eric want's... I usually get. If you just give in, this will be more pleasurable..."

Before I could do a thing, Chris kissed me. He traced my lip's with his tounge, asking for entrance. I tried as hard as I could to push him away but he stood. Still as rock. Just like the night Eric took me. My mind was screaming, " GIVE IN! GIVE IN! GIVE IN! " But I couldn't... I wouldn't... he is just... to strong. I knew I couldn't do a damn thing to stop him. I pulled my arms to my side's. I didn't even move my tounge in rythmn with his. Nothing. I just waited for him to finish.

" I know you want this, Veronica. I know you can't help it. Your a teenage girl. Hormones ya' know?"

He pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me. As he kissed me, he slowly made his way to my breast's.

"Please... don't do this... I'm in love your brother..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Eric:

I heard a voice in my head.

"If you just give in, this will be more pleasurable..."

Chris. I knew it! I knew he's try this! But wait... Veronica. I heard her voice.

"Please.... don't do this... I'm in love with your brother..."

So she does really love me... For this... Chris will burn in hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Veronica:

I left my hand's at my side.

"Please... no!" I screamed. 

Suddenly, Eric raced in the room.

"How did I know you'd try to take someone I wanted" Eric said. A low growl forming in the back of his throat. His eyes turned red with anger and he lunged for Chris. Eric and Chris were all over the room. I saw Eric's nose bleeding and Chris' had a cut above his left eyebrow.

"THAT IS ENOUGH," I heard Eric's father come in. Eric and Chris stopped dead in their tracks. "Chris, you know Veronica mean's a lot to your brother. You should have known better. Eric, I know you feel deeply for this girl but you don't have to fight over her."

Eric looked at me with black eye's, " I'm sorry, Veronica. Forgive me?" 

"And me, too?" Chris asked from the corner. 

"Yes. Both of you are forgiven." 

I looked at Eric. His eye's met mine & I saw his eye's were pink. I don't know what pink mean's but all I know is I love him... andI wish in every shooting star that he love's me, too.