Ch.1 It's all in your head

Taehyung P.O.V
"Bye guys"I waved bye to my members we're the rap group Hip-hop lovers well....I'm more of a vocalist to be honest.
I quickly search through my backpack to find my keys to my apartment"hmm-mm"I hum,"What-The?!Hell!!"I yell as a naked boy falls on top of me as I open the damn door.He is covering himself with one of my blankets,His eyes are dark blue like no another I've ever seen...I suddenly break my thoughts as soon as I see two more guys."HEY how'd you get in here?!?"I yell mad but soon temper down since the blue eyed boy is clearly scared,They all look at each other as if I'm not even there"Ahem! I'll let you know we have no idea how we got here"A tall hot-pink eyed boy says sassily.Phew at least he's wearing clothes,a pink sweater man and a woah gorgeous boy with yellow eyes but they look so dull also lifeless..."That's still doesn't explain your little friend over here!"I point to the blue eyed boy and he winces back."I'll let you know he has a name and it's Jungkook I'm jin and this is Jimin"Jin says,"Like I said how'd you get in?!"I say counfused like always"I'm telling you we don't know.."Jin says picking up Jungkook by the shoulder and giving him a piggy-back ride...jeez why do I care"Fine just leave O.K?"I say already wanting to go to rehearsing the song we worked on."No can do...."Jimin says eyes glowing yellow,"JIMIN YOU BETTER NOT!"Jin yells while holding Jungkook."I know you signed a contract so I don't play games..."Jimin says calmly almost like whisper.He touches my forehead and I-I have a vision 3 Days ago:"thanks for the package"I say to the old man,"No problem!"He grins to me also like he's laughing at me"hahaha~"I sign the contract and wave bye.I quickly open it to get my guitar I ordered"What the?!"I say counfused"It's a crappy old ass book the hell!"I yell as I go outside to tell the old man,Until he comes up to me as says "Enjoy your life....while you still have it..."He whispers..and the whole truck disappears with him"Ahhhhh!!!Wait-what??"I woke up from a nightmare oh phew...I turn only to see the old ass book on my nightside"Aghhhh!!Go away!"I yell as I throw it outside in my trashcan.I go back to sleep and keep telling myself  it's all in your head....
Or is it?....

A/N Was it really in taehyung head or is there such a thing as the supernatural let's hope for the best!
like my story ❤️ you guys!(*'︶'*)╯♡