Atem

You were so excited: You and your family were going to Egypt the next week! "I already want to be under the sun, playing with the sand, making some friends, go to see places..." You said to your mom. "Well, honey, you have to wait" She said smiling.

~One week later~

You were at the airport with your mom and dad. "Ok, our fly is in 15 minutes" said your dad. "Do you want something to eat, sweetie?" asked your mom. "No, mom. I'm fine" you were too excited for eat. "Daddy!!" you said with a big smile. "Yes, sweetheart?" "What are we gonna do on Egypt?" "We're gonna take a tour" he said.  You were thinking about the travel. If you're gonna make friends, if you're gonna have fun.  "I wonder what time it is" you thought.

~15 minutes later~

You were now in the plane. You were in your sit more excited than anytime. Your mom was seeing you while you were squeeling. It was a very, very long travel but finally, you were on Egypt.  "We have to leave our things and then we can go to take the tour" said your dad. You leave your bag in a bed and said "Ready!!" with a big smile. "Excited, aren't you?" your mom said smiling softly. 

You and your parents were on the tour and you were kinda bored. It wasn't as exciting as you thought. "This is boring" you thought. "Maybe... if I could go to another place..." You started to walk away slowly. You started to see all the things that you had missed. "Wow, this is amazing!" you said while you were walking "the tour was sooo boring!"

You were running happily until you arrived to a really beautiful place. "This is extraordinary! Who would live here?" you said ecstatic. You were seeing some flowers, but then you hit someone. "Oh, my! are you ok? I'm really sorry!" you said in a desesperated tone. "I'm fine, don't worry" he said with a soft smile. You blushed "he's cute... very cute" you thought.

~In another side~

Your parents were worriedly looking for you. "(y/n)?! where are you?!" your father said. "Oh, dear, where could she be?" Your mom say in a sad tone looking at your dad. "We're gonna find her, honey. Don't worry" he said hugging your mom.

~While, with (y/n)~

"So who are you?" you asked the mysterious boy, but he looked at you kinda surpised. "You don't know who I am?" he said smiling. "Uh, not really". "My name is Atem." "Atem..." you repeated. "Yes, what's yours?" he asked. "Oh, sorry!" you snapped out of your thoughts "I'm (y/n)" "(y/n)..." he repeated it just like you did. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said smiling. You blushed and gave him a little smile. "T-thank you".

You and Atem walked for a couple of minutes. "And what are you doing in this beautiful place, eh?" You asked and he chuckled. "I live here" "You LIVE here?! I'm so jealious" you said with a big smile. "Hehe... Well, I normally don't do this, but, would you like to go outside of the palace?" he asked a little nervous. "Sure!".  Atem grabbed your hand and took you out of the palace. When you two were outside, you continue your conversation.

"Live in a palace must be wonderful, right?" you said. "Can be boring sometimes" he said in a serious tone. "But why are you there? are you the Pharaoh's son or something? haha" you said kidding. "Well" he smiled. "actually, I AM the Pharaoh's so-" Atem was interrupted by somebody yelling your name. "Huh? I heard my mom's voice" You looked back, and you saw your parents running at you" "Mom, dad!!" you said smiling while you were hugging them.  "We were so worried" your dad said. "Are you fine?" your mom asked you. "Yeah. Oh, he's Atem. I met him in my 'little escape'" Your parents looked shocked at Atem knowing who he was and he just chuckled. "Y-you met him, sweetie?" You dad asked you. "Yes I did". Your mom -still shocked- just looked at Atem, but then, she smiled. "Thanks for taking care of my daughter, your majesty".

Atem smiled "No problem, I loved to spent time with her. She's very funny and cute". You blushed. "We have to go now" your mom said. "Say goodbye to your new friend, (y/n)". "Bye-bye Atem" as you said that, you hugged him. He blushed and hugged you back.  "Goodbye, (y/n). I hope to see you again" he smiled and walked away.

~Later~

"Mom, we have to talk" you said serious. "What's the matter, dear?" "Remember when I told you about Atem? Why did you call him 'your majesty'?". "Oh, (y/n). Your friend, Atem, is the son of the Pharaoh Aknamkanon" she said softly. "WHAT?!" you yelled. "H-he's the s-son of the P-Pharaoh?" Your mom laughed at your reaction. "Mom, can I tell you a secret?" you said with a tender look. "Sure". "He's so cute... I liked to spent some time with him" Your mom smiled.

"Can I tell you another secret?" your mom said with a playful tone. "I think you like him" she said. "What?! N-no! I don't like Atem..." You said blushing. "But... I think he's cute, with that eyes and his hair... and his very cute smile and-" your stop yourself. "Wait... It's true... I really like Atem!" You said smiling.