Dipper x reader - Birthmarks

You and Dipper were the best of friends, your love for mystery has brought to two closer together than almost anyone else. You two were such good friends that you could share almost every secret with each other. That how you came to know about Dippers birthmark.

You found it strange how his birthmark was on his forehead, and even stranger that it was the shape of the little dipper, but you thought it was really cute.

But one day, Dipper had almost seen a part of something that you've been trying to hide as well. It was during the hottest day of summer, the sun was blasted its heated gaze upon the town and that's when you, Mabel and Dipper decided to go to the public pool.

You decide to wear a F/c one piece, not realizing what you were exposing. After a few canon balls and a game of Marco Polo, Dipper tapped you on the shoulder, making you turn around.

"Hey Y/n, I think you have a bit of sun burn on your shoulder there, we need to put some lotion on that," he said as he tried to peer at it. But before he could see it, you pulled away from, place your hand over your shoulder to hide it.

"No it's not sun burn, it's... something else, it doesn't matter," you as you try to swim away, but a hand gripped around your ankle, preventing you from going any further.

"If it doesn't matter than why can't I see it?" he asked crossing his arms. "Look Dipper, you wouldn't understand and it's really embarrassing," you reply, rubbing your arm. Dipper was about to say something, but you had already swan away and ran out of the pool.

Later that day, you were sitting on Mabel bed and she was... somewhere. You were engrossed in the picture book that you and Mabel had been making all summer. You smiled at the pictures, engraving all of them in your head so you'll never forget them.

Your heard perked up when you heard the loud creak of the door. You turned your head thinking it was Mabel, but it was Dipper.

"Oh, hey Dip, what's up?" you smiled. But he didn't smile back,his expression was serious.

"Y/n do you have something to tell me?" she asked. You were confused, "What do you mean?" you asked, your head cocked to the side.

"You know what I'm talking about, today at the pool, you were acting really strange," he said.

You let out a sigh, "If this is about my shoulder, then just forget it Dipper, it's not important," you said, turning your attention back to the book. You heard a frustrated growl come from Dipper.

"If it's not important, then why won't you let me see it?" he said,  his voice louder now. "Look Dipper it's embarrassing," you snapped back.

"So what, we always share embarrassing things, I showed you my birthmark and I didn't make a big fuss about it," he replied. You didn't say anything, it is true, and he's your friend, you can trust him.

You let out a shaky breath, "OK,  but promise me you won't laugh at it," he nodded his head.

You took  a hold of the sleeve of you F/c shirt and pulled it down a little exposing your shoulder. Dipper leaned forward for a closer look, what he saw surprised him.

It was a birthmark.

Not just any birthmark, it was a little smiley face. He tried to contain his snickers but it was difficult. You just glared at him, pulling your sleeve up.

"Are you happy now, Dipstick?" you said sarcastically. He just chuckled.

"Why were you so worried about showing me your birthmark?" he asked, there was a calmness to his voice that soothed you.

"I thought you that if you saw it, you'd think I'm weird," you said, looking down at your hands.

That's when you felt two hands on your shoulders, making you look up at Dipper. Then he started to shake you.

"Get that stupid thought out of you head right now," he stopped shaking you to look into your E/c eyes. "You're amazing the way you are, and if you're weird then so am I," he said. You smiled at him and quickly pecked his soft cheeks.

"Thank you Dipper," you said, standing up and walking to the door to find Mabel. Leaving Dipper as a blushing mess.