Meeting My Clown

This is gonna take place after everyone saw Pennywise. This is Katalina's meeting.
Katalina's POV

"This is just some bullshit guys!" I yelled at everyone

I yelled at everyone. "You didn't see a fucking clown ok. You didnt see a Leper or Georgie. There was nothing there!"
We sat there for a good ten more minutes untill Bill talked. "Guys its no use. She won't believe until she sees It for herself."
Everyone huffed and nodded. We all decided to wait and see if "It" would target me as well. I didn't believe I would.
I said goodbye to everyone and went back home. I lived by myself. My parents abandoned me and ive been on my own since my 9th birthday. Im 17 now. (im making her older than the loser's club) When i walked in, i knew something was off. I looked around and noticed the door to my room was open. I always close it when i leave.
"Hello?"
Oh, sure Kat. Haven't you watched horror movies? NEVER SAY HELLO! Its not like anyones gonna answer!
I walked in and looked around. I sigh as i notice nothing out of the ordinary and go to leave.
I turn around and instantly scream as i notice a giant retro looking clown in my hallway.
My breathing instantly picked up and i started backing up.
I shivered as i heard his giggle. It was like childish yet you know there's nothing child-like about whatever this thing is.
"Hello Kat"
It said in it's strange scratchy voice. I knew instantly that this was what the Loser's club was talking about. This was the thing that was terrorizing my friends. My family. Is it bad i dont feel fear anymore. I just feel anger, sadness, and slight understanding.
I glared at him as he walked awkwardly towards me. I watched his every move. Every twitch. Every breath. Everything.
"What do you want? Im not afraid of you" I told him.
He laughed as he nodded and backed me into a corner.
"Oh, I know. You will be soon, little Kitty Kat!"
I shivered as i heard that nickname. i shouldnt be affected but i sorta liked it. I looked straight at his chest as he towered over me. I was only 4'8. He had to be atleast 7 foot tall. It was intimidating.
I could feel his breath on my ear and his drool on my shoulder.
"You aren't afraid now. But your friends are and your gonna lead them to me!"
He said as he grabbed my neck, lifting me in the air. I started to get afraid. Hes gonna kill them. I cant... I wont be alone again. I yelled as i tried to break free from his gigantic gloved hand.
He just laughed as he watched my struggles.
I started crying at the thought of everyone of them dying.
I sobbed harder as i felt his hand stroke my tears away.
"Aww don't worry Kitty. I'll do it quick. It'll be over soon my sweet"
I screamed as he hit me and i started blacking out. The last thing i remember, was seeing him throw me on his back and a bright light from the door.
So that was the first chapter. Im so fucked up. I find a killer clown attractive and i want him to love me. 😂😂
Im sorry. But please give feedback, positive please. And i hoped you liked this i worked really hard even though its really shitty.

My Fucked Up GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara