12

Noble POV

I sigh looking down at my stomach.
It has been a week since I've woken up from my coma. I am still in the hospital and will be leaving tomorrow.

I am pregnant with Anthony's  babies, twins.
Him and both Mels cussed my ass out when I finally regained my senses.

It took Mel a long time to make me realize that everything was a dream and that Sam was still dead.  I cried again for her, realizing that I am the cause of her death.
I just want to be done with Justin. He killed Sam, made me lose my babies, and almost killed me numerous times. I just want to be done.

I am shook out of my thoughts by Anthony walking into my room.

"I see you're up, I brought you some food." Anthony says holding up a bag with a styrofoam container.

"Is that a breakfast platter from Curran's?" I ask with my spirits immediately lifting.

"Yup. Seafood omelet with bacon and extra cheese with home fries and grits and hot sauce on the side. Your favorite if I remember correctly." He says handing me the container.

I immediately dig in because, hospital food ain't shit.

When I'm finish I look over to where Anthony is sitting, just looking at me . I already know that we are about to have a talk that was bound to happen.

"Who was Sam?" I automatically stall for a moment. Taking almost five minutes before answering his question.

"I was with Justin for a very long time. About 2 years into our relationship he began beating on me. One particular time he had beat me so bad that I ended up in the hospital, the first time of many. After being released I ignored his apologies and decided to leave him. He let me go but was very unwilling. A couple months go by and I wasn't looking for someone but somehow I met Sam. She was so pretty and her style was dope. I felt like she was a new beginning  and she made me laugh. I had never been with a girl before but I was excited to be with her. But after 5 months of being with her things took a turn for he worse."

"Baby come here!" I yelled to Samantha.
I was currently making dinner for the both of us. Fried pork chops with sweet potatoes and macaroni and cheese. My mouth was watering at the thought.

"Wassup fat but." Sam says coming into the kitchen. She begins to poke my behind.

Swatting her hand away I tell her to go wash her hands because dinner is ready. Then go about making our plates.

We begin eating at the table and talking about different things.

"I really love you Noble." Sam says taking my hands in hers.

"I really love you Samantha." I say kissing the back of her hand.

Our sweet moment is broken up by an unwanted voice.

"Awwww Noble I thought you really loved me."

I look over to the entrance to our dining room to see Justin standing there with a smirk on his face. I drop Sam's hand and just stare frozen.

"Ayo, what the fuck are you doing in my house!" Sam shouts standing up.

Justin turns to face her. Looking her up and down.

"So this is what you moved on too. I do got to say that she is fine. But you know better Noble. I let you leave so you could get some space but then I find out you out here being fake gay and shaking up with some Bitch who wishes she could fuck you the way that I do." He says turning to face me.

"Why can't leave me alone. I'm happy here. All you do is cause me pain. Let me go Justin. Why are you so fucking crazy!!" I say with tears coming down my cheeks.

I shouldn't have said that.

"I'll show you fucking crazy." Justin said with fury in his voice.

He starts walking up to me but before he can reach me Sam jumps in front of me and points a gun in his face.

"I don't think so nigga" she says

I'm suddenly pushed down to the ground and look up to see Justin holding Sam in some sort of headlock. I don't even know what happened to the gun.

"Noble tell your little guard Bitch that you're coming with me. We gonna be happy and start a family." Justin says lookin at me.

"Let her go!" I yell about to move towards them.

"Take one more step and I'll snap her fucking neck.!" He shouts at me halting my movements.

I look at Sam and I don't see fear in her eyes. More so anger.

"Fuck him Noble! He ain't gonna do shi-" her words are cut off when she drops down to the floor. Her head now facing the opposite direction.

I try to crawl over to her before every thing goes black....

"He killed her Anthony. Snapped her neck right in front of me and,... and" I can't even finish my sentence by how much I'm crying.

"It's ok Noble. I'm sorry about Sam but Justin ain't here. He ain't hurting you and he definitely ain't hurting my seed." He says wiping the tears from my face.

"I'm not worried about me. What if he comes after you."