I drove up to a parking lot and ran inside. I found the booth marked Auditions for Grace Knight and ran up too it. "Hello, here for the role of Grace Knight?" A perky lady asked me. She was plump, but her smile was warm like a grandmothers.

"Yes." I answered with a sudden confidence.

"Go right in sweetie." She smiled and motioned towards the doors.

"Thank you!" I thanked her as I walked in on my audition.

I walked about fifteen feet, directed by people pointing where to go, until I reached a stage. "Hello, welcome to the auditions for Grace Knight in the movie Shameless. What your name?" A man asked in monotone.

"Jordan Jacobs." I replied enthusiastically.

"Okay, fill out the forms after the audition. Now here's the scene-" A stage hand came up to me and placed a single piece of paper between my fingers. "Your in New York City, trying to pass off as an average tourist with your partner, Carter James. There's a man currently about to set off a bomb in the empire state building, and you have to defuse it. Read the script please, feel free to use your hands to emphasize." He lectured. I nodded at each instruction. "Begin."

I took a deep breath and became Grace Knight, "Carter, we can't just run into the empire state be like 'Hey! there's a bomb about to go off! Evacuate!'" I flew my hands everywhere.

A guy read Carter's part, he was obviously not who was supposed to play him. "So what are we supposed to do? Sneak in there?" He read with almost no emotion.

A smirk plastered across my lips, the same one that I used when Rydel and I pranked the boys on that first night. "Yes we can." I said, fitting perfectly into the part.

The director smiled. "That was certainly something. No one has mastered that smirk yet, but I think you've got it. We'll get back to you, probably tonight."

I smiled like crazy. "Thank you!" I squealed. Some brought me a paper to fill put, so I grabbed a pen and did.

------------------------$----------------------------

The rest of that building was a blur. As soon as I knew it, I was texting Rydel.

Jordan: Hey!

Rydel: Hey :(

Jordan: Why the frowny face?

Rydel: I'm worried about Ross, he hasn't left his room and made Ry sleep on the couch tonight

Jordan: What?!

Rydel: Yeah

Wanna come over?

Jordan: I think it would be a good idea if you came over here. . .

Rydel: See ya in ten

I shut off my phone and walked up the driveway, up the stairs, and inside. When I got in, Jules was sitting on the couch flipping through channels. "Hey!"

"Hi," She exasperated.

"Why are you sad?" I asked, a little concerned about Jake's safety.

"There's nothing good on!" She complained. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Where's Jake?"

"Upstairs with Skye." She answered.

"What are they doing?" I dared.

"I dunno, video games."

"I'll go check on them." I walked past Jules and to the stairs. I went up them, wondering about Ross. I feel bad, I knew I was the source of his problems.

I fought back my feelings and took a big breath, turning the handle. "Yes! I won!" A brunette with piercing blue eyes, the color of the sky, boasted.

"How?" Jake looked astonished. Then he realized I was there, "Jordan! Have I ever told you that your the best sister ever?"

"Not really. . ." I said.

"So your Jake's sister." Skye spoke. "Thank you."

"Your welcome. Wanna help me order pizza?" I half walked out the door.

"What do you think?" Jake asked Skye, manners and everything. He must really like this one.

"Sure." Skye smiled sweetly. He led her out of the door, behind me.

Ding dong

"Oh! Rydel's here!" I squealed and ran downstairs.

"Rydel? Like from- AHHH OH MY GOD IT'S HER!" Sky screamed and froze as I opened the door to reveal my friend.

"So that's Skye." Rydel commented.

"Yeah, oh wait I forgot to call Carly!" I hit my own head, forgetting to call my only unfamous  friend in California.

"I'll try to get Skye out of that trance." Rydel headed over to Skye, who was still struck by the famous person in the room.

I dialed Carly's number, "Hey!" She answered.

"Hey! Wanna come over?" I asked her, getting straight to the point.

"Sure, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why were Riker and Ross in tears when Rocky and I found them?" I fought back tears.

"They made an agreement, to share me." I choked out.

"Jordan I'm so sorry, I didn't know." She sounded sincere.

"It's not your fault they did something stupid."

"I know but- I'll see you in twenty." She hung up. Whatever she was about to say, I probably didn't even want to hear.

As soon as I set my phone down, it rang again. I picked it up quickly thinking it was Carly- but it was someone else. "Hello?" I answered it.

"Is this Jordan Jewell?" An official sounding voice asked.

"Yes."

"You have been cast as the role of Grace Knight in the movie Shameless!" It exclaimed.

"Seriously?" I gasped.

"Yes, shooting starts in two weeks, I'll email you the address and shooting hours."

"Okay!" I was so excited I could say anything normally. The voice turned into dial tone. I was gunna be in a movie.

Ding dong!

"Carly's here!" I called to Rydel.

"Coming!" She yelled back. I had two amazing friends, a role in a movie, and two of the best siblings in the world. I don't need Riker or Ross. Yes you do! My brain argued. I ignored it and opened the door to let Carly in, even though my brain is being annoying, but it doesn't lie.

¡!

¡!

¡!

¡!

Long one!

-A