Track 17: Color Sports Congress

Start from the beginning

The congress went on. Oh has won the 400-meter run (Copper didn't compete) but our team only got the second place in the cheer leading. 

---

The last part of the color sports congress was the pageant that Nam was a part of. Every student in the school went inside the school's gymnasium when the night has finally taken by the darkness. Oh, Peach, and I sat in the front together with Lot and P'Ken. P'ken has been extra caring to me since what happened in the field this morning.

"You have class tomorrow right P'Ken?" I asked him.

"You remember? Yeah. I have."

"You should go home now then. It's already late and your University's far from your house."

"It's okay Sun." P'Ken smiled at me,"I want to be here with you."

"But you should go home now P." I insisted.

P'Ken looked at his watch, then sighed. He then picked his phone and called someone.

"Sun's telling me to go home now. Can you look after him?" P'Ken said to his phone.

"Who's that P'?" I asked him curiously, but he just hushed me and continued speaking to the phone while I eyed him suspiciously.

"So, who was that?" I asked him again.

"Are you jealous Sunshine?" P'Ken giggled.

"Sh*t P'! I told you not to call me that again!" I punched his face softly.

He just laughed by what I did while I directed my eyes to the stage and waited for the pageant to start. 

The music that has been playing just right now suddenly was shut. The lights were out too as the spotlight was centered on the stage. It was cold, but something touched my hand under my seat.

P'Ken's fingers started crossing between mine. I could feel his warm hand as his firm clasp went through my skin. I looked at P'Ken and I saw his face already staring at me.

"I'll go now." P'Ken said.

I nodded in return and released my hand from his hold and P'Ken left.

Nam looked so beautiful in her sports attire wearing a blue swim suit. His partner, Copper, was wearing a blue football uniform and together they went out of the stage. One of the audience's favorite was Nong Fan. I didn't know that Fan would look so beautiful in her red badminton attire. The shout for her was even louder when she went out in her red gown. Peach, Oh and I were still giving our best to cheer for Nam and Copper together with all the blue team.

In the end, Copper won the title of Mr. Color Sports Congress, but Nam failed to be Copper's partner in the title and only got the second place. Nong Fan became the Miss Color Sports Congress and was awarded by Miss Kraimin who was very eager to get up on stage.

Even In got on the stage too. Nam was right, In and Fan are dating. His grasp on Nong Fan's waist was soft. I could see it. I know that it was a caring grasp for I have experienced it many times before.

---

"We'll go first." Peach and Oh said when the students were already bustling out of the gymanisum.

"I'll just wait for Nam." I told them.

I went backstage to look for Nam and there I saw Copper helping her taking her heels off her feet. I don't know this Copper now. He has changed a lot in a span of one month. Even the other big five had major changes too. Saunk and Tae were still sticking to each other; Lot has been closer to our group that he even joked with us; while In became distant to me. Among all them, In was the one that I was the closest with before, but now, he's the one that I couldn't talk to.