We're Not Dating!

Summary:
Dazai and Chuuya are not dating. Hell, they don't even like each other! Even though they've been caught fucking each other in the janitor's closet, holding hands, kissing, hanging out and all that lovey-dovey shit, they're not dating! What are you talking about?

Contains: Fluff, implied sexual acts, slight humor

"Give me back my hat, Dazai!" Chuuya hollered, his voice booming throughout the four corners of Hirotsu's office. The old man had been assigned to watch over the two teenagers--namely Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya--under Mori and Kouyou's care after the two had to head to an important meeting, privately. They say it concerns private matter which seems to involve their two pupils.

It wasn't like the two mentors didn't have faith in leaving their pupils alone in a room, like, come on, these two are fourteen-year-olds not a bunch of preschoolers, for goodness sake, but it just so happens that recently--by recently as in yesterday--Dazai's attitude of being an asshole had turned into a whole new level since he had just aged again only a few days ago. And by a whole new level, it meant he had the audacity to burn one of Chuuya's favorite hats.

It took Kouyou all her strength and even a few helps from the other members present to restrain Chuuya before he could completely and successfully kill Dazai out of rage. Dazai, though, apologized after seeing the small ginger's rage, something he hadn't witnessed before. He knew Chuuya was short-tempered, and he loved triggering it, yes, but this anger spread a different kind of fear in Dazai's being. One he didn't know he could actually feel.

Chuuya didn't speak to Dazai since that happening but that didn't stop the brunette from trying to gain the ginger's attention once more. Although it was most definitely a good idea to let the two teenagers return to their rooms, but knowing Dazai, he would surely sneak out to head to Chuuya's room and nobody wanted to see the corpse of an executive-to-be inside one of the Port Mafia dorms.

So under Mori's order, Hirotsu had been given the task to look after the two and prevent any unnecessary actions to occur while the two mentors were on their meeting. The old man obliged though as he watches the two now, it would seem as if the almost assassination that occured yesterday had completely slipped their minds and here they were, acting like a pair of kids teasing each other.

"Come and get it then, Chuuya~! Oh, oh, you're going to have to grow taller than that, chibi!" Dazai teased, raising the black fedora in hand to a point where even if Chuuya was already in his tiptoes, he couldn't reach it.

"Shut up, you pathetic bandage-wasting device!" Chuuya was already clutching on the brunette's coat and pulling him down with as much strength as he could as he began hopping on his toes to grab the hat. Dazai, though, continued to keep it out of his reach.

And just as Chuuya hopped once more and finally grabbed a hold of the fedora, Dazai immediately planted a chaste kiss on the ginger's cheek which had the smaller teen looking at the taller one with a confused look. The brunette only chuckled while Hirotsu raised a brow in question to the brunette's action.

"The hell was that for?" Chuuya asked, holding his cheek and Dazai, even Hirotsu, could see the slight redness of his cheeks.

"Because I thought Chuuya deserved a reward for being able to get his hat. It would seem you've at least grown a bit, huh?" the brunette flashed a playful smile at the ginger which the other returned with a scowl.

"Fuck you." were the next words out of Chuuya's mouth, earning a clear of the throat from the older man who was looking after them and watching them this whole time.

"Mind you language, Chuuya. Your mentor wouldn't want to hear that from you." Hirotsu scolded and Chuuya apologized with a bow of his head, beaming a glare at Dazai who continued to smile at him.