chapter 3

-time skip againnn-

-

It's summer already, and I graduated. It was pretty boring honestly and I had a boring birthday. Except getting the plane ticket to Florida. 

I had a guy there too, who could hook me up with a .9 millimeter pistol and he's nice enough to let me stay at his apartment. He's never there though cause he works at a car store most of the time or some shit.

I texted him and told him that I was already at his apartment when I got there after the flight. He told me to make myself feel at home and do whatever I want.

I hung out out that day, watching South Park and eating chicken that I got along the way. I love fried chicken.

Anyways, I had my outfit for tomorrow when I find x and meet him. It's gonna be a pink sweatshirt, my hair in a very loose bun, timberlands and some ripped black jeans. And makeup as usual.

I'm getting a fresh new undercut too, a little design in the back as well. I painted my nails black while commercials aired and let it dry when the show came back. 

Damn these nails are bomb af

I took out a pack of ciggies and lit one up to pass the time. When Jack, the man I'm staying with came home he ordered pizza and we played some board games. Yeah we're lame.

The next day I woke up and got ready. I put my makeup on, eyeliner, mascara, brow shit and some concealer. 

Then I lazily put my hair up and got dressed, and went to the hair salon. They did the undercut, and I put the messy bun back in.

Its about 11, I usually wake up early. I heard x was gonna be at home, I have ways to know this stuff. But I ain't a stalker so.

 I took a bus near to where he lives, and started to walk. I was nervous, because he'd probably beat my ass so easily just for going to his door.

But whatever. I got to the place, it's not so small but it's ok looking. I rang the bell, and about two minutes later the door opened.

"Who the fuck are you?" Asked the famous xxxtentacion himself. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Just someone who wants to meet you is all. My name is Leilahni , I flew here from Georgia to meet you and see the beach." I tell him, my eyes dropped as usual. He isn't that much taller than me, I'm 3 inches smaller.

He's 5'6. Online shit told me that.

He leaned on the doorway, and took a good look at me. "Nice to meet you Leilahni ." He says, in his calm voice like it was in the song Never.

I smile a bit and look look up at him, holding my hand out to shake. He held his out too, his hand grabbing mine and we shook. His hand is firm, but fit nicely with mine.