Chapter 1

Approximately three years ago, if a random stranger  had told me I would become popular, I would simply denied that truth or thought you were crazy

Approximately three years ago, if a random stranger  had told me I would become popular, I would simply denied that truth or thought you were crazy. Popularity in high school is like being a celebrity; a famous movie star, or an empire. Its fame. Let me introduce myself, I am Nora Belle Snow the most popular girl at Cornerstone High School. Three years ago, I had nothing. No one knew my name, I was simply referred to as 'that girl" but time has a funny thing with dealing with people or me. What is my secret? I speak with a jamaican accent. I've often been told  I sound like the singer Rihanna. I am originally from the island of jamaica a tiny island that sits in the Caribbean sea. This is my story. Hope you in for the ride!

     In my dream it's raining, I am laying in the ground breathing tremendously

and then a screech. Something cutting through the atmosphere, an aggravating, high wailing, like a song blasting to full volume or an alarm Ringring Ringring Ring

I woke up sweating, my heart is racing faster with adrenaline speeding through my body. I snatch my iphone tembling, read a text by the caller ID ahole:

"I'm outside waiting"

 It took me a minute to remember who it was that  I had given that name after a fight we had. I throw the phone on my unmade made, peeked out the windows, Nathanael Little is standing there, both hands awkwardly in his pocket, slightly shivering. I throw myself back into bed, I lay awake for the extra five minutes remaining of my sleep time. I text " I'll be there in 15 minutes. I slide through into the bathroom, after a hot shower, I port on a azura mini dress, I hurried outside

Y"ou said fifteen minutes, that was more like half hour!"

Girls tends to take longer getting ready... we don't just wake looking fabulous, I said playfully punching his right shoulders. He wore a white and red pane shirt, a big-knotted red tie of gleaming silk brocade, leader knit suspenders. He is well built under his heavy winter coat with messy blond hair spiking on top of his head. He has a straight nose with a square jaw line with high wide cheekbones. His eyes are an azure blue.

Nathanael been my best friend from day one, before I was ever popular, he was my only friend. He lives in my neighborhood, Everyday since middle school, we always walked to school together.

"Can you fix my tie?" He asked

"Sure." 

It took me a moment to realized he put it on all wrong. As I am straighten it, he couldn't stay still for a second. The morning winter is the worst; the the temperature drops the first five hours of the day, and then it rises up.

Nathanael it's going to get hot today I said,

I know he respond, his eyes quickly widen

Broah you're the one in a winter coat. He shrug and mumble whatever,

Guess what? I asked sounding convincing "I reached 3,000 followers on instagram, and all know all of them. They are not strangers.

His head came up, his eyes flashed with bliss, that's great. Congrates

Don't mention it.i respond with a grin

as we are walking the road, we've walked for the last who knows how many years. We travel down a long narrow lane, past hills, then turned left and there is our school. After entering the the ancient building aka CornerStone High School, him and I parted our own ways. Then as I am heading to the student area, Jean who is basically my body guard greeted me. She follows me around and do things for me, I never asked for a body guard...

"Good morning miss Snow! I stopped at Starbucks and order you this." She handed me a latte with in those mini cup holders. Her big dark eyes glowing and sparkling, almost made her look like she is some cartoon character.

My back is killing me I whine,

I can fix that she quickly took my book bag and my books from my hands then rushed to locker 2900. During study hall, I spot my boyfriend David in the back of the class chatting with some of his fellas, i manage to ignored him. Five minutes later he approached me, he hugged me he smell like flowers. I waited for him to start the conversation he eventually said you look hot in this mini dress, I could feel the redness piled up on top of my brown skin. Not as intense as it use to get before me and him started dating. Whatever, i said.

Why you so cold? He asked

"Why you be sitting all the way back there I angrily asked. He mumbled i don't know, I guessed I just wanted to talked with the guys for a bit."

"So you are choosing them over me?"

 My voice rose as I speak, until I caught myself shouting in his face. He groped for some response. Everyone stops and stares. I throw his jersey at him, he rose up from his seat, sat it back in my shoulders. You can never be serious i accuse him, though I knew it wasn't true. He had one arm around me. A piece of his dark curly hair fall on his face, he moved it aside. I remember the first time me and him actually held hands in the homecoming court. During a bus ride to a field trip to a museum, he was sitting two rolls back from me, the kids were talking about who is going with who, than Peyton yelled out, hey David why don't you two go together? She demanded, pointing at me and David.

"You want to go," he asked casually, I awkwardly nodded yes. My butterflies had babies in my stomach.

I like him, he is in the football team and I am a cheerleader technically we are perfect; however, lately I have been notice that he prefers to hang with his guys friends over me, I refuse to be the third wheel. No sir. this is the first time I actually brought the whole situation up, It's not like I was making a scene! Was I? No I didn't either.