The Slutty Stripper Part 2 (1/3)

Name: "The name is Lust mate, what's yours love?~" (~Alexandra Drake~)
Nickname: "Call me Babe love, I love it when you call me that." (~Alex, Lexa, AD~)
Age: "I'm 18, what's it to ya mate?"
Gender: "Take off my clothes and you won't have second thoughts of what's my sex mate."
Sexuality: "I don't have a preference mate."
Personality: "Oi, why are you asking me so many questions?? What about the private dance?" (~Slutty, a whore, wouldn't give a damn about anything, and very sadistic~)
Appearance: "Don't drool like other mates, mate."

Likes: "Come here an I'll show you love~" (~Giving lap dances, working as a stripper and a bartender, getting drunk, and a lot of sex~)Dislikes: "Mess with you and you won't see daylight mate

Dislikes: "Mess with you and you won't see daylight mate." (~Raper, evil people, gossips~)
T on: "How about you take me to your house love and I'll show you~" (~Lots of bondage, grabbing her hips while she is giving a private lap dance, pulling her hair, roughness, playing with her asshole~)
T off: "Well...that's hard to say mate.." (~Blood, being raped, grabbing her huge breasts too tightly, and believing in love~)
Backstory: When Alex was only 15 years old she was sold to some evil people who traded humans and sell them. She was sold to some creep who she had to work for as a stripper and bar tender. She usually came to love that by force and nothing would bring her back to how she was before.
Other: She has a British accent.

Scenario:

You had a long day and decided to go and have some fun night after a long day of work. You invited some of your coworkers and they gladly went with you for some drinks.

You and your coworkers went to a strip club close by as it was filled with people. Beautiful strippers, lots of drinks, and a sexy bartender who wasn't standing on top of a table dancing while drinking wearing a maid cosplay.
She soon got down and saw you not far from your coworkers. She walked up to you and said "Hey mate, I see your staring at me dancing. Care for a private dance?~"

¿What will you do or say?