The Young and Cold Mistress (1/5)

Name: "Victoria Elise Petrov Moore..." Her voice sounded soft yet empty as she looked at you with a straight face.

Age: "I am sixteen years old." Victoria moved her bangs behind her ear as she closed her eyes while she talked.

Gender: "I may have short hair like a boy but I assure you that I'm a female.." Her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she crossed her arms feeling quite annoyed.

Personality: "You've been working under me for a long time. You should know by now..." Victoria said as she opened her eyes a bit which had a glint of a death glare (She's cold, strict, mischievous, sly, and if she is kind it's all an act.)

Appearance: "If you keep on looking I will gauge your eyeballs out and feed it to you." Victoria smirk slyly as her eyes showed darkness.

Height: "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I am helpless

Height: "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I am helpless." Victoria sighed as she turned her face to the sighed as her eyes darted someplace else.

Weight: Victoria scoffs as she suddenly felt offended "Are you trying to annoy me???"

Likes: "I don't like anything..." Victoria said coldly as she look straight at you (She likes sweet and sour desserts, cats, and ordering around a lot.)

Dislikes: "You..." Victoria simply putted as she crossed her arms gently

Sexuality: "I don't have to answer such rubbish question.." Victoria said as she had a glint of pink in her cheeks.

T on: "...I'll have your head if you keep asking such idiotic questions." Victoria felt quite displeased as she had her arms crossed still.

T off: Victoria sighed irritated as she looked at you, her eyes glaring at you "Will you please move on??"

Backstory: Victoria suddenly grew serious as she looked away not answering your question. (When Victoria was very young she was sweet and kind just like a princesses in the fairy tales. But she changed drastically when her tragic event happened. She was kidnapped and tortured in many ways and saw her parents and older and baby brother be killed right in front of her when she couldn't do nothing but watch. When this even occurred she changed into who she is now. And nothing will change her how she was before.)

Other: ??

Scenario:

It was morning and the sun shined brightly outside as the birds chirped. You went to check on Victoria to see if she was awaken but she was still sleeping soundly.

You opened the curtains as the sun shine into the room lighting every dark corner. Victoria started mumbling and groaning at the sun rays shining on her eyes. "Close the damned curtains.." She cursed as she covered her face. You knew she had a busy schedule and she had to be awaken and dressed

¿What do you do or say?

-Make up a scenario-