Chapter Two: Still Trapped!!!

Hey guys and welcome back to the book!!

How are you all doing? I feel like I don't ask that enough and I am always open to talk whenever just message me if you need someone to talk to! Now that's all I needed to talk about so on with the chapter!!

Song of the Chapter..... Deep in the Meadow (Rue's Lullaby from The Hunger Games)

The Story-Teller

********************************************************************************************************

Callum's POV.

"Callum Oli I'm here are you guys ready?" Hadleigh(@Hadisnotonfire) called as she entered the house.

"Yeah we're coming" I said coming down stairs I had taken a shower and completely shaved and made myself look clean and presentable, I had packed a bag with my laptop and stuff because we decided we would give the fans an update on the girls and I need to get back to work for Youtube and I need to get back to playing games that I haven't played in months.

"Ready to go?" she asked when we got down stairs.

"Yup we've got our bags and we decided to drive separate so we can go home at night and actually get some sleep and take care of ourselves" Oli said as we walked out of the house and we went to our cars. Oli didn't have his but we decided I would drive him home later and he would just ride with me today.

"Sounds like a good idea" she said as we got into our cars and Hadleigh followed us to the hospital that we had spent so much time at.

"Are you ready?" Oli asked me.

"Yeah I think so" I said with a smile.

*Time Skip to Hospital*

We made it to the hospital in about 15 minutes and soon we had parked and were walking into the front office. We had stopped to get food on the way here and had grabbed the guys who were at the hospital something that wasn't cafeteria food. We signed in and they gave us our visitor passes. We walked to their rooms which were located next together, Oli went into Mattie's carrying food for Scott and Hadleigh went with him to see Mattie and she would come over to Bailey's a little later. I walked into Bailey's room and it seemed like nothing had changed

, Joel and Lizzie were sitting on the couch talking to each other when I came in

"Hey Callum do you feel better?" Joel said.

"Yeah thanks for making me go home" I said to them.

"Yeah no problem you needed it" Lizzie said.

"So any change?" I asked looking over at Bailey.

"No she hasn't moved or anything but the doctor came in this morning and a some professional is coming in to see her and Mattie sometime in the next day or so" Joel said looking at his sister sadly.