Ch.3

"You my dear Red are my mate, the other half of me," Lucifer explained as if it was a normal thing. The hand at my collar grew tighter as he pulled me closer as he slammed our lips together. A soft moan escaped my lips as I tried to push away from him, but it was like pushing on a brick wall. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and kiss suddenly turned passionate.

'Stop kissing my you brute' I thought at him with all my might as I tried to push back harder. Making him only hold me tighter.

'No way in hell Red' Lucifer shot back as he sucked on my bottom lip making me whimper. 'Why would I stop when you seem to like it so much' he thought as me as I felt him smirk into the kiss.

'If you don't stop than I'll make you stop' I thought at him as I gave up on pushing him away and instead grabbed the handle of my knife that was still in my pocket. Lucifer only deepened the kiss at the warning which regrettably, made me moan again 'I warned you' I thought at him as I swung the knife up, slashing open his chest and freeing me from the kiss.

"My name is Kyle Smith, and I'll never be your mate," I say as I look for a way of escape.

"Oh Kyle, you will accept me , whether you like it or not. And trust me there is no where to go," Lucifer says as he stands and strides over to me.

"Send me the bill for your window," I say as I throw my knife into the closest window, making it shatter.

"Don't even think about it," he growls at me as he starts running to stop me. I only laugh and jump out and realize two things. I was on the 76 floor and there will be broken glass under me. I'M GOING TO DIE!!

As the wind rushes up to meet me, I see my now clean knife and I grab it, to but it back in my pocket. I flip to look at the crimson sky and white Sun. 'That's a last look on life' I think as i close my eyes and prepare to hit the ground.

-Thud- is all i hear as i hit the ground with a bone crushing pain. Biting back my scream I snap open my eyes to realize that I'm already dead, so I can't really die again. 'I'm a fucking idiot' I think as I get up and start walking to the cliff I was at just moments before.

I decide to look up at the sky again, of course I would if my eyes weren't on the man falling from the exact window I just came from. "No way" I mutter as I start running at a dead sprint. I look back to only see an Adonis running after me with all the speed of a bull on cocaine.

I run faster out of fear only to have the said Adonis scream at me "get back here kyle!"

"No! Go away you psycho!" I scream back only to hear a growl behind me. To only make my running worse it started to storm like no tomorrow. So I decide to jump into the first cave I see to wait out the storm.

Panting heavily I sit down on the ground and my slowly get heavier only to have them shut and I pass out.

~~~~~~~~
I am again supper sorry~derp out