Ch.2

I awoke on a grey cliff just a mile or so from a city.

'Joy, I'm alive again. Why can't I die.' That's when I noticed a tall man in a robe flying toward me.

"Kyle Jacob Smith" he said in a manly tone. I simply nodded my head because I didn't want to speak ever again.

"Good, now that you are here you need an audience with Lucifer" the floating male said. I gave him a blank look and then he specified. "Lucifer can read your soul." I nodded my head in understanding. "My name is Death by the way. I am Lucifer's son. And also you might, I don't know, get the knife out of your neck" Death said with a cautious voice.

I grabbed the knife's handle and ripped the knife out. Blood spread everywhere. Blood pored out of my neck, staining my clothes.

"No hesitation, would it be that you committed suicide" Death said. I simply looked at him with a blank expression once again. "You know that you look stunning, I wonder what you sound like" Death said with a bashful tone.

I looked at him and then looked down at myself. I was wearing a now red t-shirt, black boot cut jeans, and combat boots. I had scarlet eyes, snow white hair, and almost white skin.

'And my own mother said I was a monster. Stupid woman.' "You don't talk do you, well never mind that, we're here" Death said as we stood outside of a office door.

'I didn't even know we started walking. Oh well, hell here I come.' Death knocked on the door and a booming voice answered "come in Death."

Death opened the door and led me inside were I met eyes with a adonis. The room was nice, it had a desk, and two chairs in the middle back, with a giant window.

"Hello Dad, I brought the new person. He doesn't talk that much as you can see," Death said gesturing towards me.

 'I don't speak because everyone says my voice is weird and I don't want to bug you. Idiot' I think as I glare at Death.

"You know my son is not an idiot, and I do want to hear your voice, Smith" Lucifer said looking straight at me with his dark green eyes.

 'This is bullshit, would this son of a bitch just read my soul already and send me to hell,' I think as I now set my glare to Lucifer.

 "HEY I SAID NO CUSING OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL WITHOUT READING YOUR SOUL" Lucifer screams like a manic with his eyes turning redder by the second.

 'No way he can hear me' I think as I back away from in slightly in fear.

"Oh but I can, now get over here Red" He said teasingly. I raise my eyebrows at the name Red and walk over to his desk till I was standing in front of the mahogany structure. He motioned me for to come closer so I walked over to him, now standing in front of him, with no desk in the way. He raised his hand and brought it over my heart, and as he closed his eyes I felt clamer, knowing that he was no longer looking at me. A good 5 minutes later his eyes shot open and he stared at me with a strange emotion in his eyes.

'Oh what is it now, do I go to super hell,' I think as I stare at him back.

"No, the thing is you're my mate" Lucifer said as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

'I'm your what!?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

derp'n out