For You ❤️ | imagine

Video credits: Bumble BTS - YouTube
https://youtu.be/CDKzw_eEOIw
___________________________

Just imagine..

You're streaming all bts music videos, going down memory lane. You're on the 8th video and you feel a drop of liquid on your cheek. You're crying.

By watching those videos again, in the moment you forgot the fact that bts disbanded years ago.

It was sad to see them leave but they had their own families, wives and children as ARMYs all over the world supported them each step of the way. And now you lay in bed and look at the last group picture they released (which you printed out) longingly as it hung miserably on the wall crumpled and worn out; recalling the times they thrived in their careers, when streaming was a thrill, a little competition, exciting.

The memories flashed through your mind as your vision became blurry.

"Are you crying again?" A figure crawled into the sheets, holding you lovingly in their arms, slowly rocking your bodies side to side as they wiped away your tears.

You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out.

"I know. Shh.." They mused as they hugged you tightly. "You know you have me right." They pecked your forehead and you nodded letting out a small hiccup as you regulated your breathing. "Look at me." They said and you shook your head stiffly in a manner that said 'no'.

Jimin's heavenly voice graced your ears from the background and your eyes stung as you released more tears and slowly sobbed into your lover's shoulder.

"Hey I remember that song. It was released in 2017, right? You know I'm not good at remembering stuff." Your lover scratched their head as a goofy smile made its way onto their face. You smiled through the tears and hugged them back, nodding.

Your phone battery died (because you never charge it until you reach 10% and below) and a comfortable silence engulfed the room as you calmed down, that fluttering feeling in your stomach confirming its existence since the day you met the one.

Their fingers slowly raked it's way through your hair slowly lulling you to sleep as you secured your hands around their waist. "You know..." they paused. You moaned in disagreement as the soothing touch disappeared and you were greeted with the cold air of night. You opened your eyes, squinting as the bedside lamp blinded you.

"They would want you to be happy. For them, for yourself and the memories ya know.. I don't know how to say this." They rubbed soothing circles on your back.

Silence.

"Are you happy.. with me?" Your eyes widened as you pulled back and immediately slammed your entire body on them sending you two tumbling to the floor. "Are you crazy? We're married. You're stuck with me forever." You said as you smiled softly and they smiled back with a glint of pure happiness in their eyes.

Sure, it was heartbreaking watching them becoming distant, growing up and leaving the nest but you're proud of your boys. They always have a special place in your heart as the people that changed your life.

You bit your lip as you wrapped your being onto theirs, clinging for dear life with not a single millimeter separating your bodies, as if your souls were one.

"Just let me love you."

A bitch is crying. That bitch is me.
Wtf did I even write?

Bonus cause I can.

Sheets tangled between your legs, you wake up with a shock and catch your breath. A layer of sweat coated your body as you stared wide eyed at the darkness around you.

The distinct cry of a baby had woken you up from the adjacent room.

Horror washed over you as you tried to wake up the person snoring softly beside you on the bed.

What was the problem you ask?

You don't have a baby.