~Imagine #24~

Ok in this the you're going to be 13 and your crush is 14 so just go with it

I stood in the group of my friends, and luckily for me, one of them has been hanging around C/n and his friends so they're here, too. The teachers had a meeting, and no one really cares where we are as long as it's inside so we're just in the hallway talking.

We were all laughing about random sh*t and all that until a certain subject came up. I don't even know how, but it did.

Love.

"I really don't think people can fall in love at this age." C/n said seriously. "I believe people can at any age." I replied, crossing my arms and bent my leg to where I was leaning on one hip (I tried to explain that the best I could). Everyone turned their heads back and forth between us. We were on opposite sides of the circle.

"Well, I believe they can't."

"So prove that they can't." We looked each other directly in the eye. "And how am I supposed to?"

I looked around for a second, and an idea came into my head. I wanted to prove him wrong, but this could really hurt me.

"Choose the girl you think is the prettiest and has a great personality." He looked through the hallway, "ok."

"Go up and kiss her, and give it a few months to see." I tilted my head to the right. "All right, but-" I cut him off. "Just do it." I let out a small laugh.

C/n shrugged, walked straight toward me, and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him. He looked at my shocked expression and smiled before he kissed me.

I kissed back, still completely shocked. He pulled away, "Maybe you can prove it to me then?" My mouth was wide open, "Um, yeah, I-I guess."

Stuttering. Great job me.

The secretary in the office came over the intercom, "Go to 3rd period." C/n smiled at me, and walked to his class.

Bff/n walked straight to me. "Oh my lord. Finally you have your moment with him, you dork."

I glared playfully at her. We walked to our next class, talking about what just happened.

This was really hard to believe, and something good will come out of it. I can tell.

So this was kinda short and stupid but something like this would be really cute in my opinion so yeah