"L-Lincoln!"
I exclaimed, gripping the blankets so hard, my knuckles were white. I slapped a hand over my mouth as I practicly screamed from my orgasm.

Lincoln continued to go hard for two minutes before he groaned and exploded inside of me, my inner walls milking him. He stopped teasing my clit and pulled out of me.

I collapsed against the bed, breathing heavy and he collapsed next to me. I tiredly looked at him and he chuckled.

He pulled me into him, pressing his lips against my forehead and I smiled. He sat up, parting his lips from my forehead and flipped me onto my back.

I looked up at him as he grabbed my one leg and pulled me closer to him, turning me onto my side. He held my leg against his chest, his tip at my entrance from the side.

I closed my eyes, gripping the blankets again. Suddenly his phone rang and he groaned, dropping my leg.

"What the- no! Get back here!"
I exclaimed as he retrieved his phone from his nightstand. He chuckled and retook his spot, setting us up again as he answered the phone.

"I'm not doing this while your on the phone."
I hissed quietly and tried to move but he pushed me back down by my stomach.

He set us up once more, sending me a look when I tried to move again. I sighed and watched as a voice began to speak on the other side of the phone.

"Hello, John."
Lincoln greeted on the phone, lightly sticking his tip into me from the side, stretching me in a new way, then pulling out.

I bit my bottom lip as he continued to do it, talking to John on the phone. He smirked staring at me, as I struggled not to make a sound as he slid all the way in this time, then slowly pulled out.

I lightly glared at him, pulling my lips into a thin line and gripping the sheets with a deathly grip.

"Yeah, the honeymoon is going fine. It'd probably would be even better if you didn't keep calling, I mean unless you want me to put you on speaker phone and we could talk while I fuck my wife."
Lincoln replied, sending me a wink. My eyes slightly widened and he lightly chuckled.

"Good thinking. Goodbye."
He muttered then hung up and tossed his phone back onto the nightstand.
"Did you really have to tell him what we're-ah!"
I was cut off as he roughly thrusted into me, my head falling against the bed.

"It's the only way he'd stop calling."
He replied. I rolled my eyes then he thrusted hard into me again, making me moan.

He began to get into a rhythm, thrusting hard and fast inside of me. He grabbed my side with his right hand and pulled me up against him.

I bit my bottom lip hard, and Lincoln chuckled. I gripped the blankets tightly as I was slightly jerked forward with each thrust.

But Lincoln kept me up against him, thrusting like there was no tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and let out soft moan and he grunted. He leaned forward, his hand resting beside my head, supporting most of his weight.

He began to kiss my neck, fucking me roughly. I tried to calm my breathing as he ran his tongue up my neck making me lightly squirm.

He suddenly pulled out and I groaned in protest. He released my leg then wrapped them both around his waist, shifting me onto my back.

Lincoln suddenly rested on his back, pulling me off my back and sliding onto his dick.

I lightly cried out, resting my hands on his chest. I bit my bottom lip and he chuckled, lightly thrusting his hips.

He grabbed my hips and began to pull me up and down on him as he thrusted his hips, making me sit up straight.

I moaned as he began to pick up his pace, thrusting as hard as he could into me.
"L-Lincoln!"
I exclaimed as my orgasm began to simmer.

I dug my nails into his chest and he grunted staring at me while I tried to focus on my breathing, clamping around him.

"Fuck."
He hissed picking up pace. I began to be pushed towards the edge, trying to restrain myself.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and slightly screamed as my orgasm exploded.

He moaned as he exploded inside of me. I rested my chest against him as he lightly thrusted his hips, both of us breathing heavy.

He pulled out of me and held my waist. I rolled off of him and he chuckled, pecking my forehead.

**

"I want to know, about your past."
I whispered softly, lying next to him staring up at the roof and he sighed.
"About my family?"
He asked and I nodded, looking over at him.

I was fucking exhausted. We just kept going at it, and it was fucking rough, but hot at the same time.

I lost count after the fifth time we went at it. But it was pretty late into the night now.

I was tired, but also wide awake and I just wanted to talk.

Lincoln sighed and brushed some of the hair out of my face.
"My father was, abusive. My mom protected me the best she could, until he beat her to death and framed one of his least trusted men. I was eight.

Those eight years I had grown up seeing my father beat my mom until she blacked out or begged hard enough for him to stop.

He would pull her hair, hit her, call her something nasty. Or he'd grab her butt or breast, right in front of me.

He'd lock me in the bathroom and I'd have to listen to her scream and cry while he took her over and over until he was satisfied.

For eight years I couldn't decide what was my moms real face because it was always swollen and bruised, something broken. And no one did anything.

One night, she was planning to get us out of there but he knew it. He beat her, then tried to lock me in the bathroom so he could 'teach her a lesson' but she attacked him. He just kept hitting her and smashing her head on the ground.

I knew almost everyone could hear the banging, my screaming, but still. No one did anything.

He wouldn't stop, even after her chest had stopped moving. He cleaned himself up, and framed the man.

He raised me to be a fearless mafia leader, a strong leader. He abused me, claiming it would make me stronger and no one did anything about it still.

When I was sixteen I decided that I had to something about, and I vowed I'd avenge my mom. So one night, on my twentieth birthday, when he announced I'd still have to wait to take over because I wasn't good enough, I took my gun and I shot him in the head, in front of everyone. I took over, avenged my mom and brought the mafia to it's peak.

I brought peace back to the estate, no one longer lived in fear. Thats about it."
Lincoln explained quietly as he stared at nothing, pain in his eyes.

"Oh, Lincoln."
I whispered hoarlsey, pulling him into my chest. He held me tightly and I hugged him, stroking his head.

"I'm so sorry."
I whispered and he remained silent, holding me tightly.
"Don't apologize for something you had no control over."
He whispered finally and I blinked away tears as I held him.

He slowly fell asleep in my arms and I held him tightly. I couldn't believe he had witnessed so much suffering, felt so much pain.

I silently wept, waking him up and he pulled me into his chest.
"It's fine, Ana. It's fine."
He whispered and I shook my head.
"No it's not. You shouldn't have had to see and feel all that. Your dad is supposed to protect you and love you."
I sobbed, thinking of how fortunate I was.

"I know, Ana. It's ok now. I'm better now and he's gone."
He whispered and I looked up at him. He wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumbs and sighed.

"You're such a beautiful, caring, strong person, Anastasia Smith. And I am so in love with you, and what you've showed me to be a true, loving relationship."
He said quietly, smiling down at me and I smiled up at him.

He pecked my lips and I continued to hug him tightly. Slowly we fell asleep together, holding each other tightly.