chapter 1

Not long after the fight against Deep blue Ichigo and Aoyama kun broke up Ichigo had been heart broken afterall she almost died for him. Well it had been a mounth and she was still hurt but she was a bit better  she could at least be in the same room as him without it being too akward or her starting to cry.

           She did miss the days of fighting with the aliens she could still transform same with the others but everything felt different despite most of them wanting things to go back to normal when they were fighting now they all kind of missed it. She missed Kisshu he had died for her and although she didn't like when Kisshu made it obvious that he loved her at the time, she wished she had noticed how truthful he was about it. She thought she loved Aoyama but it turned out to be more admiration than love  when she had met him she really believed he was perfect but nobody doesn't have flaws and they just weren't that compatible in reality.

         Ichigo  was walking to Café mew mew as these thoughts were going through her head. She wished the aliens could come back to earth not just for her but it was obvious pudding also missed Taruto. She was also wondering how the aliens planet was doing they had taken the mew aqua to make it more inhabitable.

          She arrived at the café and entered surprisingly she wasn't late she walked into the changing room and changed into her maid costume. Pudding and Lettuce were doing the same work went on as usual Mint didn't work Zukuro acted unsocial and everyone was busy. They were running around serving everybody wasn't she told before that the café woldnt be that busy?

         The café closed for the night and everyone was cleaning up  when suddenly the door opened revealing 3 aliens standing in the door.

         "Yo"  Kisshu said.

       " Tarutaru" Pudding yelled running up to hug him.

        " Our home planet is doing better now because of the mew aqua so we decided to come visit for a while." Kisshu stated.

          " Kisshu" Ichigo whispered and went up to hug him he seemed confused at first but hugged back.  They all went outside Kisshu and Ichigo were sitting on the grass so were Pai and lettuce, meanwhile pudding was teaching Taruto how to play tag Mint and Zukaro went home because they didn't really have anything to talk to them about. 

           "Why did you come back to earth don't your friends and family's need you while they are recovering?" Ichigo asked Kisshu .

          " The mew aqua helped a lot it even made our crops grow so everyone who was struggling for food have more and we have been able to build our society so we thought we could leave for awhile. Plus I wanted to see you, I wasn't the only one Taruto wanted to see Pudding and Pai wanted to see Lettuce."

        Ichigo blushed and looked away when she did she saw pudding complaining to Taruto that he cant fly when they were playing tag before going back to playing.

         " What's wrong Koneko-chan did I embarrass you?" Kisshu asked in a teasing tone.

          Ichigo's face went completely dark red and her ears and tail popped out and she quickly tried to cover then with her hands. Kisshu just laughed at this before continuing to tease her putting his hand on her chin and turning her head to look at him he said " what Is my Koneko-chan too embarrassed  to even look at me."

         "Kisshu stop it" Ichigo said a little louder then she had meant to.Pudding and Taruto looked up at her and pudding started to giggle. Luckily at least Pai and Lettuce were to busy talking to notice or maybe they just didn't care at the moment. Kisshu just laughed at this and let go of her chin.

             The sun was starting to set and the sky was filled with shades of orange or red Ichigo got up and looked at the time at her phone " oh no I'm gonna be late getting home I've already been late twice this week." Ichigo complained.

                " You know I could always just teleport you home it might weird since it is your fist time teleporting though."

                  " You can do that? It would be better then getting grounded ." 

                  " Ok so I have to hold your hand before I teleport so you can teleport with me." Kisshu said grabbing her hand before teleporting to the front of ichigo's house she almost fell at fist but Kisshu was able to steady her.

                  "Bye Koneko-chan " Kisshu said when she started walking up to the door.

                  "Bye Kisshu" Ichigo says back after that Kisshu flew up and disappeared.