Final Note

Hello everyone! It has been awhile. I find as I grow up there is less and less time to indulge in simpler things, such as writing. I wanted to let you know that I have been working on a collection of short stories that are of my own design recently. It's called 'stories we plucked off the moon'. If you're into freeverse poetry, please check it out.
Anyway, with the lack of time and sleep I have been experiencing ever since the lack of updates, I haven't found time or motivation to write another chapter (even though I have four started). So I will try my best to go through and edit all of my past chapters, as well as keep into contact with all of you who enjoy this book!
Please feel free to message me with any requests, comments, or anything in general. Send me some memes or something. I dunno! Itll help a lot with my lack of determination.
But, anyway, finally, THANK YOU for reading this far and THANK YOU to the bottom of my heart for giving my book over 22 thousand reads. (This is where I just get nostalgic so you can stop reading if you want 😂) I remember nearly two years ago publishing the first chapter of the book and having pure and unrelenting anxiety of people absolutely despising it. So, the fact that it ended up having so many reads and so much support makes me feel very humbled, as well as all the more sorry that I am unable to supply you with new updates.
I carry your support in my heart all the way, and appreciate it greatly. Please carry on your life happy to know Tom Hiddleston exists, read some good books, and I hope to see you in the next newest chapter! That might happen someday!
Much love,
FreakinDisguise :)